end game scenario svb/efren

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
The different view must be from a couple of shots later, after moving the 6 the CB ended up in the same place as when the 13 was moved. I missed something

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
The different view must be from a couple of shots later, after moving the 6 the CB ended up in the same place as when the 13 was moved. I missed something
The shot that is missing is SVB'S return shot to Reyes shot when he positioned the cue ball next to the 13ball. SVB then followed through the 6ball and sent both the 6ball and cue ball to the positions referenced in the last picture.

Bill Incardona

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
There seems to be a shot missing here. We see Efren move the ball to his side and snug up to the 13 and the 2 and 7 are married. The next frame shows the two and 7 separated. ?????

married and separated
then divorced
that happens alot
:D

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
The shot that is missing is SVB'S return shot to Reyes shot when he positioned the cue ball next to the 13ball. SVB then followed through the 6ball and sent both the 6ball and cue ball to the positions referenced in the last picture.

Bill Incardona

bingo......yes shane 2 railed the 6 back to shanes side
then efren moved the 6 to cover the 7 and left shane again on the 13 ball
good eye dr. bill....:)

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
(Revealing my 1p ignorance...)

Why wouldn't Shane bank the 7 into the 14 and leave the CB near Efren's side pocket?

pj
chgo

For Shane to have shot the shot he did it tells me that the bank on the 7ball was laying on the kiss angle. With the cue ball laying as close to the rail as it was, precludes Shane from changing the angle with english because of the restrictions he was confronted with, even if it was possible.

Bill Incardona

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
For Shane to have shot the shot he did it tells me that the bank on the 7ball was laying on the kiss angle. With the cue ball laying as close to the rail as it was, precludes Shane from changing the angle with english because of the restrictions he was confronted with, even if it was possible.

Bill Incardona
Thanks, Bill. I probably would've tried to spin it and sold out - that's why I'm so popular among 1p players. :eek:

pj
chgo