Member Woofing

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Regarding the Members only tournament; Sept. 24 & 25

I'll play any members who show up for $20.00 a game...
I'd bet more, but all I have is $80.00 and I want to play at least 4 games...
Let me win a few, and we'll raise the bet...:) :)

LSJOHN has the right of 1st refusal...:D:D

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
That's fine by me, I'll fire my two barrels that I am bringing with me at you...

B

Done deal...
Hey, just in case Lacy's is the chosen room, would you have a reccommendation as to a reasonable hotel/motel in Chalmette? A somewhat safe haven to rest and relax from the beating you are going to dish out to me would be nice. :)

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Jeff,
I would have to defer that question to Jtompilot...he lives there... I live 57 miles to the east...however I will ask around today for suggestions...I may have to stay in the big easy should I have a libation or three while with ya'll...

B

PS I am also interested in some partner games should we get the chance...

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Done deal...
Hey, just in case Lacy's is the chosen room, would you have a reccommendation as to a reasonable hotel/motel in Chalmette? A somewhat safe haven to rest and relax from the beating you are going to dish out to me would be nice. :)

I just called Lacey's and there is a Best Western close by. I also asked what balls they use....Aramith with red circle cue balls although the have like 3 or 4 measles balls in the house.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Regarding the Members only tournament; Sept. 24 & 25

I'll play any members who show up for $20.00 a game...
I'd bet more, but all I have is $80.00 and I want to play at least 4 games...
Let me win a few, and we'll raise the bet...:) :)

LSJOHN has the right of 1st refusal...:D:D

Ok, but only two games. I'd feel guilty taking more than 50% of your bankroll.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
I'll take one of those four!

I'll extend the same offer to everyone who has posted on this thread, up to this point.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Jeff,
I would have to defer that question to Jtompilot...he lives there... I live 57 miles to the east...however I will ask around today for suggestions...I may have to stay in the big easy should I have a libation or three while with ya'll...

B

PS I am also interested in some partner games should we get the chance...

I also like a true partners match, not Scotch Doubles... Finish your inning type of partners game... We can set up something on Friday if we have others arrive early... I'm driving and should be there Friday afternoon and would like to get involved in some kind of action...

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
I should be there early during the week. I'm up for action as well, if you can stand the air guitar and disco moves while I play! I'm thinking of asking Frank if I can install a glitter ball to enhance my action :):):)