one pocket action baltimore

paul squatrito

there has been some great one pocket action in the baltimore area lately. a couple of rooms have seen the most action. one pocket tournament scheduled for dec 12-13. in baltimore. a couple of the big guns have expressed interest. alot of 50 -100 dollar action all the time. bigger games have been scheduled. come on down and give it a try. www.marylandbilliards.com for tourney info

Last edited:

tonygreen

Well-Known-Member
Balt-Wash D.C. corridor always has "action" ... the Federal Government seat supports the greater metropolitan area. The money flowing in the "almost twin cities now" will always be there. greated Baltimore and D.C. are only 25 minutes apart now as the two grow into a 'true metropolis'. There will forever be people with surplus and expendible income in that area. USA today recently did an article of the top 20 wealthiest areas in the country the Baltimore-Wash DC area had 4 areas in the top ten. If you can't get action in that area of the country you don't want action.

hectorramirez12380

I am new in this fourm and site also. And i want to make new friends. Any one want to be my friend?

Thankyou.

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I am new in this fourm and site also. And i want to make new friends. Any one want to be my friend?

Thankyou
If anyone gets the wrong kind of message from our new poster, let Greg or I know. Same goes for the right kind of message -- most of you all should be able to tell the difference, lol :D