Fast Larry makes coments on Facebook

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
I was kinda offended by this jerk once again.

Attachments

• (1) Free pool lessons...png
    (1) Free pool lessons...png
    74.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
A few more comments.....I am thinking, I don't like this guy very much.

Attachments

• Free pool lessons.2.png
    Free pool lessons.2.png
    49 KB · Views: 0

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Yeah, I remember seeing his posts around -- I guess especially the old RSB? Where does he get all that negative energy??

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Just ignore him Ace...He will go away..He's an obvious idiot lurker...:)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Just ignore him Ace...He will go away..He's an obvious idiot lurker...:)
A lot of what he says makes no sense -- the DCC was a missed opportunity because it doesn't include 8-ball -- yet it is about the most successful tournament around. I notice he didn't even mention Banks, like he doesn't realize they play that at DCC too -- which attracts more players than anything else, actually. That somehow the players back at Jonhston City were of better moral character than at DCC (which only attracts scum and lowlife?)

Deeman

Verified Member
I started ignoring Not So Fast Larry about 10 years ago and have not missed him!

DeeMan

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
I'm not sure. What does he do ? :eek:
Rod.

He must practice a lot of banks because he does mention hes probably the greatest banker of all time :D

Ill look for some posts I made a copy of last year. One day he's talking about going to the Derby, and the next he's saying he wouldn't go there if someone paid him too.

Sent from my phone. Lucky you, you get the abbreviated version. :D

Bill

Verified Member
From
Washington DC
A lot of what he says makes no sense -- the DCC was a missed opportunity because it doesn't include 8-ball -- yet it is about the most successful tournament around. I notice he didn't even mention Banks, like he doesn't realize they play that at DCC too -- which attracts more players than anything else, actually. That somehow the players back at Jonhston City were of better moral character than at DCC (which only attracts scum and lowlife?)

egotistical wild man that won't display whatever skills he may have in public

very negative fellow - talks entirely too much thru the keyboard

you missed one of his quotes Steve - think he says " ... can I bank? ... probably one of the best bankers ever ..."

weird dude :eek:

TheClamp

J.C. just looked over his Facebook page......... the guy is like the Rush Limbaugh of pool. What a nutcase. He should run for the GOP nomination with Jeff Foxworthy as his VP

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Rod, Fast Larry gets noticed - that's his avocation. He is one of the bandar-log from Kipling. He does whatever he can to avoid being ignored, as that is what he fears most.

I think I'll go ahead and do a little monologue on the bandar-log, and post it on the Member's Cafe. I've been thinking about that for a while. They are all around us. Slow day here . . . I have developed a misery in my neck that keeps me from playing one-pocket. 'Precludes' it, as Dr. Billy would say. I cannot bend over the table and then raise my head, as it makes me dizzy. Cat scan last month, mri today, results coming on Friday. Doesn't look good, but it gives me more time for whatever. We'll see.

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
The net....

The net....

....is perfect for low energy dudes.Thankfully so far here is 99% good energy.I know its cause we all say our prayers daily and never miscue and then swear.Cheers men,Jack.Check out the flick "Limitless"......