azbilliards/onepocket.org DCC room update

Deeman

Verified Member
I don't have pay pal. Can someone get an address for Mike as I am not an AZ member. Onepocket.org for me! :)

DeeMan

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I don't have pay pal. Can someone get an address for Mike as I am not an AZ member. Onepocket.org for me! :)

DeeMan
I can take care of the Paypal for you Deeman. Or anyone else that needs it. Last I knew the room is still AZBilliards/OnePocket.org not just AZ.

Deeman

Verified Member
Steve,

If you could pay for me and Ace (Walter Kelly) I'll add that to the check I am sending for the buyback if that is o.k.? I'll mail it in the morning as soon as DeeWoman releases me from this God awful remodeling she has commandeered me for! Who knew replacing kitchen cabinets was a short version of building the Pyramids?

I know me, Cowboy and Il all said we'd take a part of the buyback so I'll send a $100 for that and $50 for the AZ/Onepocket.org room fee unless it has gone up. Just let me know. Thanks, I would not want to be there if I could not see my buddies from onepocket.org. :)

Thank,

DeeMan

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
AZBilliards/OnePocket.org room

AZBilliards/OnePocket.org room

The cost is still $25 and the Paypal address to send the money is this email: housepro@azbilliards.com You might want to include your User Name & OnePocket.org if you are not an AZB member when you use Paypal.

Any OnePocket.org member that does not do Paypal can send a check to me and I will Paypal the money in. Be sure to include your User Name just in case I cannot otherwise connect your real name and User Name.

My address is:

Steve Booth
OnePocket.org
56 Baptist Road
Canterbury, NH 03224

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Steve,

If you could pay for me and Ace (Walter Kelly) I'll add that to the check I am sending for the buyback if that is o.k.? I'll mail it in the morning as soon as DeeWoman releases me from this God awful remodeling she has commandeered me for! Who knew replacing kitchen cabinets was a short version of building the Pyramids?

I know me, Cowboy and Il all said we'd take a part of the buyback so I'll send a $100 for that and $50 for the AZ/Onepocket.org room fee unless it has gone up. Just let me know. Thanks, I would not want to be there if I could not see my buddies from onepocket.org. :)

Thank,

DeeMan
Will do -- see you there.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Just a bump -- send your dough in if you want to take advantage of being a "member" of the AZBilliards/OnePocket.org room at DCC. It is $25 for the whole 9 days, and a fun place to meet and compete with fellow members -- all without paying the $10/hour(I think) table rate on the main tables, (which they open for use after tournament hours).

Paypal is: housepro@azbilliards.com

Contact me if you don't do Paypal but still want to participate.