Asheville, N.C. - Charlotte, N.C. - Knoxville, Tennessee

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Are there any members (or lurkers - lurkers can pm me) on our site here, who live in either Asheville, N.C. - Charlotte, N.C. - Knoxville, Tennessee? - or close to there?

Thanks, Ghost

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Well when you guys meet, I'm counting on you, Renegade_56, to verify your new found buddy Keith so we can add him to the "Verified" ranks!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Well, I didn't have any luck with this thread of mine, but I guess it served a purpose after all - it's getting Keith and Renegade together...:)...

And I'm thinking that a nice friendly gesture would be for the winner of that eventual match up between them, to send the Ghost a little jelly...:heh...:D

All kidding aside though...my reason for putting up this thread is because my friend and One Pocket student Blake, lives in Boone, North Carolina, and it's frustrating for him cuz he doesn't have anybody to play One Pocket with within 100 miles of him...so I thought maybe I could find somebody for him with this thread.

- Ghost

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Well, I didn't have any luck with this thread of mine, but I guess it served a purpose after all - it's getting Keith and Renegade together...:)...

And I'm thinking that a nice friendly gesture would be for the winner of that eventual match up between them, to send the Ghost a little jelly...:heh...:D

All kidding aside though...my reason for putting up this thread is because my friend and One Pocket student Blake, lives in Boone, North Carolina, and it's frustrating for him cuz he doesn't have anybody to play One Pocket with within 100 miles of him...so I thought maybe I could find somebody for him with this thread.

- Ghost

I played some 1P in Hickory at Chandley's with Robin336

Cory in dc

Verified Member

- Ghost

I went to Borderline Billiards in Bristol TN last year and the place was nice and tables were in great shape (the owner is a WPBA pro). 8-10 9-foot GCs.

But it was all 9-ball and no 1P. I asked around for 1P players and people looked at me funny (funnier than normal).