CatFishBreath vs. S. Frost 2011 D.C.C.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Thread #1

Thread #1

In your Very first picture, the cue ball appears more than two balls above the 15 and the 15....1/2'' off the rail. I still would prefer cutting that in coming a natural 4 across and then bank one of the two catchers mitt balls on my opponents side. That aggressive nature of what allot of you do here is apparent, and it hits hard when not seen a comin', but that's hard knocks.:D My way, I'd be putting ya in a JB spot, but I'd also be up a ball on ya right outta the gate, that's ma story and I'm stickin too it. :heh

Last edited:

Cory in dc

Verified Member
For *me*, it looks like the hit on the object ball might be a little too thick to get that action.

One could also 3-rail the 14 with a ton of draw and get the cue ball 2 rails towards the 3/10. I don't think the 7 is in the way.

Very good Fish, you win a cookie:).

John banked the 13 back into the 7 and handled the cueball perfectly.

View attachment 14229

He left it here for Frost:

View attachment 14230

I stand corrected. Nice shot!

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Bank the 11 straight back,(3ball combo),draw the cball 3 rails and put between the 10 and 3. John B

PS: I like wwyd's now:D

Dearest CatFishBreath,

I know the match took place 5 years ago and you ain't gettin' no younger:p but do you remember considering three-railing the 14 ball? Was it too thin of a cut to go 3 rails with the cueball to the same place? It looks like it may have been. Just curious if you ruled it out since the pocket was open.

RBL

John Brumback

Verified Member
Dearest CatFishBreath,

I know the match took place 5 years ago and you ain't gettin' no younger:p but do you remember considering three-railing the 14 ball? Was it too thin of a cut to go 3 rails with the cueball to the same place? It looks like it may have been. Just curious if you ruled it out since the pocket was open.

RBL

It might have been there,but I probably wanted to rearrange the furniture over there on my side. ( hell know I don't remember!! ) :p CFB