Joyner v Shuff LIVE at Emerald Billiards NOW!!! March 14th One Pocket 3 Geese.

backplaying

Verified Member
Does anyone know who won this match?

Cliff. Shuff plays good but not yet in the league of someone like Cliff playing 1 hole. A while back Chip Compton and Cliff played, with many thinking Chip had the nutts, not hardly. People who think Cliff can't play anymore, haven't played him or seen him play lately. I still put Cliff in the top 5 one pocket players in the states.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Cliff. Shuff plays good but not yet in the league of someone like Cliff playing 1 hole. A while back Chip Compton and Cliff played, with many thinking Chip had the nutts, not hardly. People who think Cliff can't play anymore, haven't played him or seen him play lately. I still put Cliff in the top 5 one pocket players in the states.

Unfortunately when Cliff plays whether or not Cliff can play anymore is not what people are worrying about:sorry

backplaying

Verified Member
Unfortunately when Cliff plays whether or not Cliff can play anymore is not what people are worrying about:sorry

I'm sorry to say I have to agree 100% with this. I have always thought this hurts gambling more than anything in pool. What do these players think they will do with no stakehorses. I also think the action award at the derby should always go to the one who was actually betting the most. In most cases it would be a stakehorse, which were the ones that created the action by staking the games. I also think anyone caught dumping, where its proven 100% should be barred from all tournaments for 5 years or more. There are also some stakehorses that seem to think they got dumped everytime they staked a game where they lost, which makes them just as bad if the game was on the square.

Bill

Verified Member
From
Washington DC
I'm sorry to say I have to agree 100% with this. I have always thought this hurts gambling more than anything in pool. What do these players think they will do with no stakehorses ... I also think anyone caught dumping, where its proven 100% should be barred from all tournaments for 5 years or more ...

unfortunately this is so true. hurts this beautiful game more so than probably any other factor. the hustling mentality, also should mention how we dress and our appearance, needs adjustment if this sport is to go anywhere near large corporate sponsorship

pool has a ton of potential ... but we're always shooting ourselves in the foot. let us all wise up if we have any notion that this game can go anywhere

:(

jmo