Update on Trumans Bank Tournament

shw

Verified Member
Update

Update

Still early. just thru first round. 57 players. Jb, jason miller, tonycoleman, many others.

shw

Verified Member
Brombeck and gentile playing in tournament right now. Coleman on one loss side

shw

Verified Member
Update

Update

Gentile hung an easy game ball to win by about 7. Jb coming back. 3 balls left

shw

Verified Member
Jb wins. Gentiles miss was on the next to lastball

shw

Verified Member
Update

Update

Down to 8 on the winners side, including jb, shanon murphy, mark jarvis, mike hughes, tim heath... Dont remember the others. Jb and shanon face off this round. Billy I was in the house supposedly to play gentile some one-hole.

Sorry about the formatting,,, doing this from my phone..

shw

Verified Member
Started at ten. Jarvis, mannychow, brumback, tim heath left in winners. Gentile, murphy, jason miller and a few orhers still on losers. I just went out and am heading home. will try to update as I can

shw

Verified Member
Based on what I saw,.. Brumback and manny chow are making more banks than anyone.

shw

Verified Member
update

update

when i really, really left, brumback and manny chow were the last two on the winners side. tim heath was playing gentile and shannon murphy playing jarvis on the one loss side.

Overall a decent tourney. The bulk of players were from cincinnatii/dayton/Louisville/otherKentucky, with a smattering of players from Indiana, chicago and elsewhere. It would have been nice to have some more of Indy or chicago's top bankers, maybe an old pro or two, but still,.. there were a lot of good bankers there.

I liked Michaels,... the tables played pretty damn good, The place had a good atmosphere, decent food and the staff worked there asses off to take care of the players. Truman ran the tourney and he ran a pretty tight ship,.. making sure it ran on time,... there was none of the ,..."let guys show up an hour late for a match and still play" crap. if you were 15 minutes late, you forfeited.

again, a good tourney. a good tune-up for the derby city. i'll try to make the next one.

tnb

New 2 You Qs

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Just got back from Michael's. Brumback beat Chow 23-8 in the finals. I do not believe any player made it to 10 against John on Sunday. Congrats to John on another great win!

1. Brumback
2. Chow
3. Jarvis
4. Gentile
5. Heath
6. Murphy

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Just got back from Michael's. Brumback beat Chow 23-8 in the finals. I do not believe any player made it to 10 against John on Sunday. Congrats to John on another great win!

1. Brumback
2. Chow
3. Jarvis
4. Gentile
5. Heath
6. Murphy
Thanks -- I'm hoping my buddy Dennis got some photos :)

John Brumback

Verified Member
Thanks!

Thanks!

Hey got lucky and won another one.There was alot of good bankers and bank pool players.Boy that Manny Chow guy shoots good!! Real nice guy to play with too.Their already talking about having another one.Bank pool Is becoming very popular,looks like.I think It's the best game ever,lol.Thanks again you guys!!John B.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Hey got lucky and won another one.There was alot of good bankers and bank pool players.Boy that Manny Chow guy shoots good!! Real nice guy to play with too.Their already talking about having another one.Bank pool Is becoming very popular,looks like.I think It's the best game ever,lol.Thanks again you guys!!John B.

john congratulations on the win
now with the dvd out you better watch your back....:D
i dont know but i got a feeling there are some "secrets" that didnt make it to the dvdv:eek:
just sayin...:rolleyes:
good luck at the dcc :)
larry

Big Jim

Verified Member
From
Southern, Indiana
Congrats. on a good win John, i had other plans for quiet a while, and couldn't change them. or i would have shown up. I paid my dcc entry fee, and bought back in in case somebody gets lucky and beats me, lol. Jim