Why (just curious!) do you contribute to this particular forum?

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
Dear Gentle Readers,

Why do you guys (and a few girls!) elect to post in this rather cloistered venue?

Let me attempt to spark the discussion ...

Through rigorous forensic analyses, I’ve ascertained that there are three types of posters ...

1) Genuine seekers of information.

2) Those who, solemnly, share pertinent info.

And ...

3) The rest of us who like to mouth off!

So ... where do you fit?

Trailblazing research -- social science division -- is my life,

Sunny

P. S. Sorry this missive had to be so brief ... I’m off on another dazzling international adventure! Okay, I’m going to bed.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Dear Gentle Readers,

Why do you guys (and a few girls!) elect to post in this rather cloistered venue?

Let me attempt to spark the discussion ...

Through rigorous forensic analyses, I’ve ascertained that there are three types of posters ...

1) Genuine seekers of information.

2) Those who, solemnly, share pertinent info.

And ...

3) The rest of us who like to mouth off!

So ... where do you fit?

Trailblazing research -- social science division -- is my life,

Sunny

P. S. Sorry this missive had to be so brief ... I’m off on another dazzling international adventure! Okay, I’m going to bed.

All of the above, but #3 most.

tylerdurden

Verified Member
I initially came in here to learn about bank pool, as I was practicing only banks there for a good year or so, and seemed to get a little stuck. I really like the way Brumback thinks and I found some of his pointers on here to be top notch. Put this into perspective to figure how powerful this forum is: I wanted to get better at banks - I came in here and was asking the best bank player questions, and he was answering them. Aint nothin better than that there. I think the guy should be a millionaire myself. He obviously got a talent for the game, but i think he knows how to teach it as well.

I then saw all these hacks in here mouthing off about what is the right shot, and I have not been back in the banks forum since. Being wrong all the time must be addictive or something.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I was going to write a couple of paragraphs to answer the question, but then I realized it was from her and she just puts up identical posts on here and az and never responds or acknowledges anyone so fuk it...

Toncam

Verified Member
I was going to write a couple of paragraphs to answer the question, but then I realized it was from her and she just puts up identical posts on here and az and never responds or acknowledges anyone so fuk it...

Noticed that myself.

WhatWouldWojoDo

Verified Member
Forum

Forum

I am here to soak up as much knowledge (for free) as I can so that I'm not contributing too much money to local players.

I occassional put my 2 cents in on different things but I am mostly here to learn from all the wise men out there. Thank you for all the great information.