KC Monthly One Pocket tournament

jjn7612

From
Independence, MO
Wondering if there was any interest of a monthly one-pocket tournament on the missouri side of the KC metro. Am running big table tournaments on sundays at the new Sidepockets in Blue Springs and would like to have one-hole once a month. Let me know if there is any interest. Probably be double-elimination, race to 3, $10 entry. Thanks.

jjn7612

From
Independence, MO
Thats what I'm trying to figure out godzilla. There are only a few regulars that play, but I know there are alot in the metro. Wondering if they will come out and how much interest I can get. Its such a new room that its all a bunch of 9-ball and bar table 8-ball players right now. Heck they even think APA is better than BCA. Working on converting them and teaching them to appreciate this amazing game.

Scottster

From
KCMO
Hi Justin,
Count me in, I am in Lee's Summit. Gonna hafta keep that music down in there though. The last time I was in there it was louder than a Ted Nugent concert.
You can also contact me at 816-729-2680 I will help spread the word and know a few players that would be interested. I would even consider bumping up the entry to $20. I also have a couple of ideas, get in touch with me justin.

jjn7612

From
Independence, MO
They will start in may

They will start in may

The monthly tournaments will start the second sunday in May and will be every second sunday at noon after that. I am working on having a higher entry tournament, but first have to get some interest in the room for one pocket. I will post more info after we get it all for sure. Until may we will be having a big table 9-ball tournament every sunday at noon, $10 entry, Double-elimination, race to 7. I will keep everyone posted as it comes up.

Justin