Screenplay for pool movie

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I am serializing my pool movie screenplay Roxanne's Game on my website/blog. Here is the script query that goes out to producers:

Missing the next shot may cost you a year's earnings -- making it may cost you your life.
The pool hustling world has never seen anyone like Roxanne. She blossoms from a naive, oversexed Jewish-American-Princess-Valley-Brat to become slicker than a roomful of high-stakes gamblers. For 20 years, she craftily navigates her supremely talented pool player/ lover through dangerous murky waters filled with eat-'em-alive pool sharks and merciless parasites.

ROXANNE'S GAME dramatizes the true story of two decades of her survival in an exotic, often hilarious, sub-culture inhabited by a carnival of shrewd, rowdy, and deceitful players who feed, but often dupe, their high-rolling backers. All of them loving the only lifestyle they'd ever want. It's also the story of a maturing teenage girl who learns that affection and love sometimes grow in places where there is no sunlight.
http://scriptforroxannesgame.blogspot.com/

the Beard

Hint: its based loosely on the hustling escapades of Jack and Barbara C**ney

Check my website for my new blog
http://www.bankingwiththebeard.com/index.html

BillPorter

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Fred, I just want to wish you the best of luck with this venture. I really want it to become a BIG movie so I can say I knew you when!:D

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna said:
I am serializing my pool movie screenplay Roxanne's Game on my website/blog. Here is the script query that goes out to producers:

Missing the next shot may cost you a year's earnings -- making it may cost you your life.
The pool hustling world has never seen anyone like Roxanne. She blossoms from a naive, oversexed Jewish-American-Princess-Valley-Brat to become slicker than a roomful of high-stakes gamblers. For 20 years, she craftily navigates her supremely talented pool player/ lover through dangerous murky waters filled with eat-'em-alive pool sharks and merciless parasites.

ROXANNE'S GAME dramatizes the true story of two decades of her survival in an exotic, often hilarious, sub-culture inhabited by a carnival of shrewd, rowdy, and deceitful players who feed, but often dupe, their high-rolling backers. All of them loving the only lifestyle they'd ever want. It's also the story of a maturing teenage girl who learns that affection and love sometimes grow in places where there is no sunlight.
http://scriptforroxannesgame.blogspot.com/

the Beard

Hint: its based loosely on the hustling escapades of Jack and Barbara C**ney

Check my website for my new blog
http://www.bankingwiththebeard.com/index.html

Echoing Bill's sentiments, best of luck in your new venture. One of these days
I will give you a call and relate a hilarious Jack/Barbara story to you. You may
have balls enough to put it in print, but I will want a conference call with
Barbara to get her (and Jack's) OK. I have read scenes I and II on your website and
it sure looks like a winner!

Dick

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Barbara will say no

Barbara will say no

Dick Mc Morran said:
Echoing Bill's sentiments, best of luck in your new venture. One of these days
I will give you a call and relate a hilarious Jack/Barbara story to you. You may
have balls enough to put it in print, but I will want a conference call with
Barbara to get her (and Jack's) OK. I have read scenes I and II on your website and
it sure looks like a winner!

Dick

I'll head you off, Dick. Barbara wants no publicity whatsoever. That's why I had to change the names from Barbara to Roxanne and Jack to Mick. I still want to hear the story, I can always change the names again. I have to be careful tho, Barbara has a few goodies on me also, that I wouldnt want to see in print.

the Beard

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Last edited: