Another pickle Chris Gentile vs Richie Richeson

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
The score is Richie 5 and Chris 4. Chris's pocket has a ball hanging in it and it is Richie's shot. What would you do here???

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422232481.529174.jpg

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Kick at the hanger.
Rod.
P.S. Any type of power shot (5 at your pocket or 5 at the 7) would be too tough for me over a ball.

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Limit Chris to one ball only. Do not commit a foul by missing the attempted kick. Either put the CB behind the balls on the long rail to buy time for a better shot at Chris's hanging ball, or move the five ball out of play up by the upper diagonal pocket from Chris's hole, result is he only gets one ball, score is 5-5.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I too like the combo on the 5 to pocket the 7. It's an automatic decent leave (although Chris might end up with a bank on the 14), and it ties them at 5.

I don't like the kick on the 7. But if I were to shoot it I'd hit it with some steam. The 7 appears slightly up the side rail, so if it's hit right, it might could be taken out.

~Doc

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Limit Chris to one ball only. Do not commit a foul by missing the attempted kick. Either put the CB behind the balls on the long rail to buy time for a better shot at Chris's hanging ball, or move the five ball out of play up by the upper diagonal pocket from Chris's hole, result is he only gets one ball, score is 5-5.

I like this option also. I didn't see it til you recommended it.

I dont like him with the option to play position, but it's better than if I scratch kicking at the 7 ball. :eek:
Rod.