Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2019, 07:52 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatle View Post
when in a super position like this there was no reason to open up balls for him.
or take shots that can do that. so he went from a nice favorite to being in trouble.
That's why he gets 11-7/10-7 from me.
Old 10-20-2019, 10:36 PM
Verified Member

What's the point in 5-railing the 4-ball when you can achieve at least as good a result by controlling the speed of the shot? As suggested by a couple of folks, cutting the 4-ball into the 9/11 with a center low CB to bring it back to its original area seems like the simple way to go. The 4 will kiss of the 9 or 11 and head towards the shooter's pocket.
Old 10-21-2019, 03:36 AM
Verified Member

Default Ghost vs. Pat 39 wwyd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneRock View Post
What's the point in 5-railing the 4-ball when you can achieve at least as good a result by controlling the speed of the shot? As suggested by a couple of folks, cutting the 4-ball into the 9/11 with a center low CB to bring it back to its original area seems like the simple way to go. The 4 will kiss of the 9 or 11 and head towards the shooter's pocket.

The five railer was never my real option, as I stated in a later post. In reality you described what I would shoot. (I posted that later as well). Good call. Heh
Old 10-21-2019, 07:04 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Seb Pauchon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoFats View Post
If you touch that 12 ball... its game over. This is a bit risky.
True enough. I executed my shot really well on the very first attempt, but the following ones were... let's say less convincing
Old 10-21-2019, 08:39 AM
Verified Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkbtank View Post
The five railer was never my real option, as I stated in a later post. In reality you described what I would shoot. (I posted that later as well). Good call. Heh
That's why I need a little something.
Old 10-21-2019, 01:00 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneRock View Post
the 5 railer looked to be laying good but I also would not have pulled the trigger on it in a real game. My shot would have been the 3 ball combo drawing the CB to side rail and back into stack or just some follow and follow down behind it, depending on what felt right at the table.

Cutting the 4 is a good shot too IMO, and one that doesn't naturally jump out to me because of the CB having to be let loose a little.

and welcome back Peter ~
Old 10-21-2019, 05:06 PM
Verified Member

Default Grinder vs the dancing bear....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincy_kid View Post
the 5 railer looked to be laying good but I also would not have pulled the trigger on it in a real game. My shot would have been the 3 ball combo drawing the CB to side rail and back into stack or just some follow and follow down behind it, depending on what felt right at the table.

Cutting the 4 is a good shot too IMO, and one that doesn't naturally jump out to me because of the CB having to be let loose a little.

and welcome back Peter ~
Mitch....

I did the same ''knee jerk'' reaction 5 rail thinking when I First looked at the pic, because I Liked (knew).... where my cue ball would end up.

Let's call it....ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Mitch moment.
Would love to see You someday, playing Nicky....Would pay top dollar for that copy.

Have a great holiday guys, I'll be at our next event, but not if Orcullo is entered .

You guyz were too tough on Varner, ease up will yah . Don't wanna scare em off.
no link....