Happy customer

jeremyjones

Verified Member
Been a few weeks since the Derby and the HOF banquet and my induction is really setting in. So many have been so kind telling me so many incredibly nice things! At this point, I can’t even remember much of what I said at the banquet but, do know there are so many people and places that were involved with this induction! The guys back in the Houston area that taught me(kept me busted), road partners and many friends with their support! Lots of hugs to all y’all and wouldn’t have happened w/o y’all!! Like to give another big thanks to onepocket.org, Steve Booth and all the fans for this opportunity! I say opportunity because hoping to use this as a tool to do some better things! Thanks again everyone and see y’all soon!! #REDRAIDER

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Been a few weeks since the Derby and the HOF banquet and my induction is really setting in. So many have been so kind telling me so many incredibly nice things! At this point, I can’t even remember much of what I said at the banquet but, do know there are so many people and places that were involved with this induction! The guys back in the Houston area that taught me(kept me busted), road partners and many friends with their support! Lots of hugs to all y’all and wouldn’t have happened w/o y’all!! Like to give another big thanks to onepocket.org, Steve Booth and all the fans for this opportunity! I say opportunity because hoping to use this as a tool to do some better things! Thanks again everyone and see y’all soon!! #REDRAIDER

You're welcome -- and don't forget you earned it! And you're in good company:
http://www.onepocket.org/hall-of-fame/

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.

You do a great job as always, keep on keeping on.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
It was our pleasure to help you get into the Hall of Fame. Among being one of the best 1pocket players, you are one of the best commentators. So, Thank You!

Dave

beatle

Verified Member
congrates. so now is the time to use your good rep and ability to use it as a stepping stone for better things. just playing great pool makes barely a living and no future as you age.

some guys like mark griffin, bill incardona, pat fleming, etc moved up and parlayed their talents into a better life for themselves, while investing money and letting it grow instead of pissing it away each time when stuck as most players do. good luck.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Those who have sampled the life, know it’s not easy... it’s a tough row to hoe...
You did it with style and class, and continue to carry yourself into future as a top player with the highest standards.. I’ve never heard your name associated with anything but good... Congratulations JJ, ya done good... Red is smilin...:)

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado

In the moment....at the HOF banquet.

Attachments

• JJ2017 001.jpg
    JJ2017 001.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 0

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Those who have sampled the life, know it’s not easy... it’s a tough row to hoe...
You did it with style and class, and continue to carry yourself into future as a top player with the highest standards.. I’ve never heard your name associated with anything but good... Congratulations JJ, ya done good... Red is smilin...:)

very eloquently said.

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
JJ,
In viewing the Orcollo / Chochan match with you and Shannon commentating, the one pocket jargon you guys were using had me totally lost. I go what are they saying, man I got to get up to speed on this lingo. It was great!

You read the table so fast that before the guy can even walk around the table you have put out there 3 or 4 options already! It was great, and Shannon was saying well I do not know about this shot or that shot but man you were putting it out there. It was like doing a wwyd live!

But, I think you and Steve should get together and add your jargon to the onepocket.org glossary! For real !

Congrats on the HOF and thank you for being such a good representative of the game, and also our country in the Mosconi Cup! We appreciate it! Whitey

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Jeremy, your induction was inevitable, you have always been a great player and a stand-up guy. Your commentary is pure Gold, and there is no one close to you in our sport. I wish you nothing but success in your future endeavors whatever they may be. ;)

Bill Incardona

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Jeremy, your induction was inevitable, you have always been a great player and a stand-up guy. Your commentary is pure Gold, and there is no one close to you in our sport. I wish you nothing but success in your future endeavors whatever they may be. ;)

Bill Incardona

Bill, if I were JJ, I'd have a 24" X 36" portrait of you on my wall and this would be the caption.

Very nice.