1 rail frozen OP bank!

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/cWkd45wzxosiEaDe8
click on video for sound

This shot came up in a game, but it was laying on the side rail by a corner pocket and I shot it in the side pocket. I am very proud of this shot, and it is one of my utmost favorite banks, and feel very fortunate to have luckily discovered this bank!
Not sure if this shot has ever been done before. If anyone is wondering, all the banks I have threaded are my own, for I am self taught. That is why I do the shots a little different than others may do them.
If anyone ever seen this shot before, I'd like to know! thanks!
It amazes me that 50 years ago I did this shot and now I am showing others, who would of thought!
Enjoy! Whitey

Last edited:

hankh

Verified Member
From
Arrey, N.M.
Whitey, Howdy;

Your imagination is strong. Please tell me you suck at straight in shots, :lol, :lol

hank

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Whitey, Howdy;

Your imagination is strong. Please tell me you suck at straight in shots, :lol, :lol

hank
Hank, I got a good chuckle out of that, and I needed it. But you hit the nail on the head, I do suck at straight ins', give me a cut any day. I think it is a 'glasses' thing, but they are my hardest shots. Thanks for the laugh, but the reality hurts! Whitey

hankh

Verified Member
From
Arrey, N.M.
Whitey, Howdy;

Hank, I got a good chuckle out of that, and I needed it. But you hit the nail on the head, I do suck at straight ins', give me a cut any day. I think it is a 'glasses' thing, but they are my hardest shots. Thanks for the laugh, but the reality hurts! Whitey

Glad to be able to give you a chuckle.

I wear'em too. But I notice you almost stand on your Left ear when you get down on a shot
instead of keeping your head straight up-n-down You are Lefty are you Right eye dominate?

My problem (with aiming), is I have Macular degeneration in my Right eye (dominate eye),
and it's right where the center of vision is or where the cross-hairs would be. Could be part
of why the OB misses to the Right (?) as when I go shooting and aim with the Left eye all shots
go to the 2 o'clock position.

hank