Going To The Big Apple

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I'm visiting New York city next month and was wondering if there's any New Yorkers/New Jerseyers on here who might want to get together to play a little semi-friendly ^_^ one pocket - and/or point me towards a pool hall where I might-could find a game. I'll have time to play between the days of 10/20-10/24. Post back to me here or you can e-mail me @ ghosttown@ync.net Luke

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
One Pocket Ghost said:
I'm visiting New York city next month and was wondering if there's any New Yorkers/New Jerseyers on here who might want to get together to play a little semi-friendly ^_^ one pocket - and/or point me towards a pool hall where I might-could find a game. I'll have time to play between the days of 10/20-10/24. Post back to me here or you can e-mail me @ ghosttown@ync.net Luke
Sorry, Ghost, I can't help ya with the matchin-up but I gotta love your phraseology. Semi-friendly, one pocket. That term could cover a wide array wagering possibilities. I have a feeling what you and I consider semi-friendly might be considered, all out war, by some others, lol.