F. Flintstone vs. B. Rubble 3069 B.C. Bedrock Open #5

youngstown

Verified Member
Stop shot bank on the 1 into the 6/15.

Well, that's, like, you're opinion, man.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
1 rail kick stop on the 5 ball. Standard 1p shot.

Yep, that's better than what I was gonna do because you have a good chance to getsomething in front of your pocket. I was gonna slow-roll that kick. I would probably still do it my way because of lack of confidence in the near-perfect hit yours needs to work best. Slow-roll is dead safe and I'm not pressed enough to risk anything.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
The balls really are in a mess here for poor Fred right now, so he should whip out that power draw stroke and bank that 1 ball into what remains of the stack with some authority and power draw the CB up table along Barney's long rail.

This should open up that clogged mess and I doubt Barney would try the three ball combination from up table.

Boudreaux say "Scramble dem eggs n rattle em round, see wat happen."

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
He must have let his tip raise about 1/2t higher than he intended and got a lot more follow than he wanted. Pretty effective shot if CB stops near the bottom.

I'm not sure John but I thought there were a few better shots in this layout than the one Fred shot. I've been wrong before.

Dennis

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I've been wrong before.

Dennis

But I'll bet it's been a long GD time, right?

Anyway, now that you've taught me so well, I'm taking a screenshot of this admission and puttin' it in the archives for future reference/proof.

And whenever I DO post it anywhere, there will be arrows pointing at it from all 12 points of the compass. :D