You are bottom left, need 7

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Originally Posted by jtompilot
Just pay up or bank the 14 to your side draw to freeze to the 12. Go ahead and let him Bank the 6 and hope he misses and you can run a few afterwards. Tony might be able to stiff the 9 or maybe the 11 is available

For the most part, I'm with jtompilot:

It looks like the only safe shot and there's not a whole lot you can do to prevent this from going uptable. Another version of the same shot would be cut the 14 softly uptable to try to freeze the cue ball to the bottom rail by the right corner pocket. Use a little draw and right english leave the 7 and the 14 uptable.

All your bank lanes are clogged up. Drawing to the bottom rail is the last thing I want to do when I have other options

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
I'm banking the 9 up/down. Power draw, to the foot rail and back out. All the balls (14,12,8/15 combo) are lined up for your hole. Juice up whitey apply some r/h gearing spin to the obj. ball and bank out....it's a free shot. If missed, no return cross corner bank available.

Bill, I totally agree with you about Cole and Keith shooting at this. Cole would shoot at it because it would win the cash and Keith would shoot at it because it would please the spectators. Played against them enough to know this. Here is the shot.
oohs and aaws.jpg