PPV - May 21-29th Buffalos Billiards Events 8 Ball, 9 Ball and One Pocket

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Another AWESOME event from Buffalos Billiards in New Orleans.

This will be a Who's Who of pool, both players and sponsors. Dont Miss it!

We are doing a EARLY 6 month pass to include ALL 3 MAY events from Buffalos!!! $150. Covers everything we do until November 30, 2016. Regular Price is $120. That ALL 3 Buffalos Events for only $10 ea with a Premium 6 month Pass.

Event Pass 29.95
Day 1 Thursday - 10.95
Day 2 Friday - 14.95
Day 3 Saturday - 14.95
Final Day - 19.95
Finals ONLY - 12.95

Players are: Efren Reyes, Scott Frost, Alex Pagulayan, Jeremy Jones, Justin Hall, Danny Smith, Jason Brown, Cliff Joyner, Jamie Farrel, Dennis Orcollo, Josh Roberts, Corey Deuel, Richie Richeson, Chris Gentile, Tony Chohan

Attachments

• buffalos_one_pocket_16  Web Sharing.jpg
    buffalos_one_pocket_16 Web Sharing.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
3 Event being covered over a 2 week period

8 Ball - May 21-22 Take what you make Race to 7 winner breaks ~19.95
Pro One Pocket May 26-29 16 of the BEST players in the world ~29.95
Open 9 Ball May 28-29 Race to 7 Double Elim alternate breaks ~14.95 no commentary with scoreboard.

Get access to all 3 events only ~44.95
Get One Pocket AND 8 Ball for only ~39.95
Get One Pocket AND 9 ball for only ~34.95

VIP Video Packages for Pro One Pocket

Package A: limited to first 20
Entire One Pocket event on new flash drive ~80 value
Access to live show ~30 value
Event poster signed by the winner ~25 value

Package price - $100

Package B: not limited
Entire One Pocket event on new flash drive ~80 value
Access to live show ~30 value

Package B Price - $85

Have you done the flash drive deal before? It's genius. I'd go for it in a heartbeat if I wasn't gonna be there.

BTW, if Lunda doesn't pony up, J. Swartz says he likes my game so much he's gonna break open his piggy bank and put me in. I already knew he has a keen eye for a great investment opportunity that others might overlook. :D

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Have you done the flash drive deal before? It's genius. I'd go for it in a heartbeat if I wasn't gonna be there.

BTW, if Lunda doesn't pony up, J. Swartz says he likes my game so much he's gonna break open his piggy bank and put me in. I already knew he has a keen eye for a great investment opportunity that others might overlook. :D

LSJ,

Schwarz is a generous man. He said he will gladly share you with other sponsors who might like to take advantage of this FABULOUS opportunity. :D

Keep us posted. btw...I'm in for 2.5%

Ray

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
LSJ,

Schwarz is a generous man. He said he will gladly share you with other sponsors who might like to take advantage of this FABULOUS opportunity. :D

Keep us posted. btw...I'm in for 2.5%

Ray

That's generous of both of you. Leaves room for 39 other guys to cash in. Tall Jeff is my investment manager. I'll have him keep the list. I wouldn't want #41 to think he has action and be disappointed if I take it off.

Let's keep the lid on this so we can get a good price in the Calcutta.

Dummy up, boys!