Borana Andoni vs. Sandra (Fanatic) Stevens

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Jeannette Lee trained with Diliberto before she went to the Derby and got into all that one pocket action.
You can ask Kentucky Bill how Jenny played. She also has played Corey, Mika, Wayne, and a bunch of good players (getting spots). She got a lot of heart and can play.

Very neat...

Are there any videos of a female playing one pocket that anyone knows about? Current or in the past?

keoneyo

Verified Member
I think Ga Young Kim would probably be the best. She has a strong background in 3 cushion. Corr and Fisher are of course snooker trained.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
LOL, thanks for that video Dennis, that's classic!

I like the guy's power break! :) Just one more shot and he surely would've run out!

But yea you can tell she had a good stroke and she says from gambling she was able to get a house, car, clothes...so I would say she probably played pretty well.

thanks again for sharing ~

CK,

You are welcome for the video link.

Back in the early 80's many of the guys who could rob me playing 9 Ball refused to play her. She would come into the room with a bankroll and sometimes she'd be talking it up. She scared many of them from playing. They knew she was a fearless gambler and had much heart, two things poolplayers don't like to match up against.

I watched her play a pretty good player (two-foul 9 Ball) for about 6 hours off & on. I went out to dinner and came back and they were still playing. They were only betting $20 per game but I think that was his idea, not hers. They played till closing and broke even.

Like I said, I believe she learned One-Pocket but the only games I'm aware of her playing were partner games at the Rack and I'm guessing her partner was coaching her too.

I don't know if you have Freddy's book TEOPH but he has Lori in there also. He had a case of the unrequited hots for her, no wonder though, she was very pretty.

Dennis

lori.jpg

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Fanny

Fanny

Talked to her last night...she told me that her computer is down...and that it is hard for her to post here...but she definitely wanted to say hi to all of her old friends...

B

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
CK,

You are welcome for the video link.

Back in the early 80's many of the guys who could rob me playing 9 Ball refused to play her. She would come into the room with a bankroll and sometimes she'd be talking it up. She scared many of them from playing. They knew she was a fearless gambler and had much heart, two things poolplayers don't like to match up against.

I watched her play a pretty good player (two-foul 9 Ball) for about 6 hours off & on. I went out to dinner and came back and they were still playing. They were only betting $20 per game but I think that was his idea, not hers. They played till closing and broke even.

Like I said, I believe she learned One-Pocket but the only games I'm aware of her playing were partner games at the Rack and I'm guessing her partner was coaching her too.

I don't know if you have Freddy's book TEOPH but he has Lori in there also. He had a case of the unrequited hots for her, no wonder though, she was very pretty.

Dennis

View attachment 14935

Indeed and no I do not have that and yes she was :)