TAR Presents - 2011 US Open Onepocket - Scott Frost - Alex Pagulayan

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Another match has gone up, this one is two offensive champions playing a race to 3. It goes hill/hill and is over in 78 mins.

Commentators are Larry Schwartz and our own Artie "I know where the Enter button is now" Bodendorfer.:D Feel free to critique Artie's commentating style so he can move up from 2nd best, to the best commentator in the world.

Thanks to TAR for sharing this to us for free, to cleary for designing the cool TAR intro, and myself for recording the match, that would have been otherwise lost forever.:)

2011 US Open Onepocket - Scott Frost vs Alex Pagulayan

Previous matches uploaded of this tournament

Efren Reyes vs Corey Deuel

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
CaliRed said:
Another match has gone up, this one is two offensive champions playing a race to 3. It goes hill/hill and is over in 78 mins.

Commentators are Larry Schwartz and our own Artie "I know where the Enter button is now" Bodendorfer.:D Feel free to critique Artie's commentating style so he can move up from 2nd best, to the best commentator in the world.

Thanks to TAR for sharing this to us for free, to cleary for designing the cool TAR intro, and myself for recording the match, that would have been otherwise lost forever.:)

2011 US Open Onepocket - Scott Frost vs Alex Pagulayan

Previous matches uploaded of this tournament

Efren Reyes vs Corey Deuel

I listend too half off the Dvd and I think I could get a job as a perfesional anoucer. I sounded like a natural.

All relaxed and I call the shots correctly. Even in the second game when Alex was shooting and needed two balls. And I called it exacly what he was going too di ahead off time.

And he did it perfect axacly howe I called it. Larry did a great job announceing and he was very good . He sounded like a real perfessional.

NO Bs just wright too the point. Larry is very good at comontating. And he was wright into it. With every shot. And he is great to comontate with.

I think this is a classick. Listen too the comontating. And I have never herd two people comontating. And giving every shot. THats they eay you comontate. And I even discrib what they did wrong .

THey hit the ball too full or two thin. So the listeners will know axacly whats going on. And I sounded like a real pro.

And I dont think anyone would say that this was my first time comontating.

Because I bring the people the whole game and what is happining on ever shot. No BS just exacly whats happining in the game.

And Larry did a great job giving the score and the ball counts. People can learn from this tape . A lot about what should be done commontating.

Great job LArry. I knew you were a natural commontator. I will finish up watching the rest off the match. THanks a lot CAl ried . Any qouisrions you want to ask feel free to ask them.

And I will give you my answer.