Frost vs. Pagulayan 2005 D.C.C. Shot #2

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Tough spot. I'd try to have the 9 ball hit the brown ball uptable, If the angles not there to hit it and draw back on the 14 ball, then I'd try to make it or lay it in front of my pocket and draw to the 14 ball. :) Getting the CB on the 14 ball is my main goal.
Rod.

Attachments

• safe.JPG
    safe.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 0

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:
In the pic it looks like the 14ball can easily be thrown straight in.

- Ghost
Yeah, I just posted this to waste everybodys time. Of course, with your combo, pocket-point bank in the other thread, you just might be the best around:p .

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
About all I can come up with is to shoot through the 14 ball, sending the cue ball down toward the foot of the table, while the 14 goes towards your pocket a ways -- not enough to leave a bank, but enough for Pagulayan to knock it away, and in so doing, he might not be able to leave the cue ball in such an ideal spot as he did last time...

Attachments

• Greenshot_2010-11-07_17-54-56.jpg
    Greenshot_2010-11-07_17-54-56.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 0

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
NH Steve said:
About all I can come up with is to shoot through the 14 ball, sending the cue ball down toward the foot of the table, while the 14 goes towards your pocket a ways -- not enough to leave a bank, but enough for Pagulayan to knock it away, and in so doing, he might not be able to leave the cue ball in such an ideal spot as he did last time...
Steve,

You were very close to what Scott shot. He hit it too hard though and Alex ran a couple from here.

P.S. This is the game that ends up in the Alex/Scott Shot #3 thread. Scott left himself in this position after making a ball and then ends up losing the game on Alex's kick shot.

Frosts Shot 2.jpg

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
This might be an option if there is enough angle. But really this is a test to see if I can upload the image. I've been getting help from CaliRed and Fanny. Thanks to all for helping me.

Attachments

• image one.GIF
    image one.GIF
    108.2 KB · Views: 0