The Beard still has it.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Played the Beard two games of banks and two games of one pocket today. I won the first game of banks 8 to 4 but lost the first game of on pocket 8 to 1. The second game of banks I opened with a four and then a few innings later I added a three and was leading 7 to 2. I played loosely and didn't try to tie balls up figuring I was playing a dead man, however, I was wrong The Beard played great scoring two tough banks and then closing me out by running four and out. Ouch!! The final game of one pocket was played and Fred broke the balls I played a good shot by banking a ball into another ball and hanging it and what I thought was a good shot but Fred played a billiard out of the stack and ran 7 balls and continued to squeeze his way to a 8 to 1 win. That's right he squeezed me but I didn't squeeze him in the second game of banks when I was leading 7 to 2.:heh:(:D Alls good.

Dr. Bill

tylerdurden

Verified Member
Are you trying to get another ball from the Hacker?

Just kidding! Nice shooting Freddy!

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Played the Beard two games of banks and two games of one pocket today. I won the first game of banks 8 to 4 but lost the first game of on pocket 8 to 1. The second game of banks I opened with a four and then a few innings later I added a three and was leading 7 to 2. I played loosely and didn't try to tie balls up figuring I was playing a dead man, however, I was wrong The Beard played great scoring two tough banks and then closing me out by running four and out. Ouch!! The final game of one pocket was played and Fred broke the balls I played a good shot by banking a ball into another ball and hanging it and what I thought was a good shot but Fred played a billiard out of the stack and ran 7 balls and continued to squeeze his way to a 8 to 1 win. That's right he squeezed me but I didn't squeeze him in the second game of banks when I was leading 7 to 2.:heh:(:D Alls good.

Dr. Bill

What a Great!!!! Let up Story ;)

Thx, good read....

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
way to go freddy....:)
nice to read a this is what happened post without the vitriol that some connect to the story
way to go billy....:)

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA

Dr. Bill

He robbed me as well last summer, i was out of stroke(that didnt matter), we played 11 ball banks 6/5. He ran 3 4 innings in row and a couple 4's on me. I coudnt fade that if i was playing my best. The only smart thing i did that day was bet cheap.

however i will be back for more, and i will be ready next time.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
He robbed me as well last summer, i was out of stroke(that didnt matter), we played 11 ball banks 6/5. He ran 3 4 innings in row and a couple 4's on me. I coudnt fade that if i was playing my best. The only smart thing i did that day was bet cheap.

however i will be back for more, and i will be ready next time.

Come ahead, y'all. Me and the Ghost will be laying for you and John Hendy.

Beard

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois

Dr. Bill

For those who paid attn in the bank forum: (link:http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7779&page=4, #1 post by Cowboy Dennis. ) the 2-ball cross-side was my out shot. I told Dr. Bill
before I shot it that I was going to use what I suggested in that thread to make the ball. Rather than low right hand english, I used no english, extremely low ball with speed. So low that the draw doesnt take effect on the object ball, (overcuts tremendously. and acts like reverse english and flies straight across the side with no "break."

Beard

Col Bille was the only one in tune with me on that post

Bankin Ben

Verified Member
From
Millington TN.
Would love to sweat some of that action betweeen Dr. Bill and the Beard. I am sure there was something to be learned from those two playing..Congrats on the win Beard