Space City Stream

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Space City Stream

A friend E-mailed me, he said he bought the stream, sign in early thursday and saw Tall Jeff and I playing. I had no idea the cameras were rolling. :)

Dammit. Missed my chance to sweat your game.

Last edited:

Goldy

Verified Member
I want to say thanks to OnePocket.org for supporting this Live Stream this past weekend!

Attachments

• All Referrers - December 1 – 8, 2015 - 5 - Report 1.png
    All Referrers - December 1 – 8, 2015 - 5 - Report 1.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 0

Goldy

Verified Member
So, who won. I crashed at 10:00 last night when the stream was down do to a "fatal maintenance event" or some such.

Hello Petie. Was this error encountered with your web browser? Your feedback is appreciated as we investigate errors like this. Thank you for your response.

Goldy

Verified Member
i also want to add they have the brackets up to date. we don't get that from any other streamers. keep up the good work!!!!

Isn't it nice to watch a quality All Day stream for $4.95. Why are those other guys charging so much?

Thanks Sappo for your kind words about the live stream. I've worked very hard to get it to this point.

We can charge a bit less because we are hosting all the products to produce the event eliminating 3rd parties that take a rake off the top of the PPV revenue for the service to provide the live streaming portal over the internet.

Goldy

Verified Member
I wanted to add my two cents to this. I love all of the streams. This is not a criticism of the others. Some have better feeds than others, better commentary, formats that I appreciate more, etc. I just wanted to highlight a couple of things that I really liked about this stream and offer one criticism.

First, they have an on demand/full event option where you pay $19.95 and can watch any of the matches later. This is fantastic for someone like me that can't predict when he will be busy with work, etc. As a note for other streamers, I will always take this option if you make it available and it is priced fairly, which I think this was. Even if it only included a certain number of plays after the event concludes or you could only access the video for a certain period of time, I would see it as a great feature. One important part is getting the videos up fairly quickly so that it is still somewhat contemporaneous.

Second, I initially paid for only the $4.95 live view. I did this, in part, because I wasn't sure how good the quality would be (I think it was quite good btw). I then got busy with work and could not continue to watch, so I bought the $19.95 on demand/full event pass so I could watch these great matches later. Today, I found that they refunded me the $4.95 on their own initiative. I am not saying other streamers should feel compelled to do this, or that they would not have done this, but it was awfully nice.

Finally, as constructive criticism, I am still a bit frustrated by streamers not keeping up with the ball count in one pocket. I completely understand that it is difficult, but this is one of those things that has got to get done. It is very important to the one pocket viewing experience. Some streamers have started to do better with this and it really makes watching the matches more enjoyable.

Thanks so much to all the streamers for bringing us these great matches!

Hello Hennie. I'm glad you liked the refund for your daily pass. I reviewed all the viewers subscriptions and saw that you had upgraded to the on-demand. I instantly refunded you. No big deal.

A momentous thank you for your kind words about the stream. I know we are strong in some areas and lack in others. It is extremely difficult to do live streams from scratch eliminating 3rd parties taking a cut of the PPV. Thus, we can keep the PPV cost very low and attractable to appreciative live viewers like yourself.

Thank you!

Goldy.

Goldy

Verified Member
From a live streamer to the viewers at OnePocket.org, enjoy all the matches form this years Space City Open On-Demand for free!

Use coupon code ONEPOCKETORG at checkout @ www.spacecityopen.com/getstream when you select a On-Demand Pass.

I appreciate all of you and your support to our cause in producing live streams from scratch!

Goldy :D:D:D