Jeff Sparks

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Jeff, I do not have you or John Rizzo's email. Here is a sample of the initial flyer for the 1st Annual Senior One Pocket Classic. Let me know if this is ok & I will get out to pool rooms and online publications. Also let me know if you want any changes. I would send a PM, but I can't attach it. Let me know if you have trouble opening the attachment.

Attachments

• Senior One Pocket Classic2.pdf
    35.3 KB · Views: 0

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
John, I would suggest "Open to all players born before January 1, 1953"

Looks very good. Thanks for taking this on.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Jeff, I do not have you or John Rizzo's email. Here is a sample of the initial flyer for the 1st Annual Senior One Pocket Classic. Let me know if this is ok & I will get out to pool rooms and online publications. Also let me know if you want any changes. I would send a PM, but I can't attach it. Let me know if you have trouble opening the attachment.

Must turn 65 anytime in the calendar year 2016 to meet the minimum age requirement. Other than that small addition, it looks perfect John. Thank you for putting it together once again!

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Also modify the tables to read as Gold Crowns unless Jeff plans on putting the lone Diamond table in play with the 8 Gold Crowns.

RedCard

Verified Member
I did that Dave, thanks. Anyone else has suggestions as we go along, please send them.

Should read '2nd Annual' this year, shouldn't it?
Also, some drop shadows on some of the text, like maybe the bold text (2nd Annual Seniors..., and '24 Player Limit...') , would add some depth to it. That nice looking Bogies logo at the top deserves a shadow too on the letters but that might be a little more difficult since it's probably all one unit. Another suggestion would be to tilt the 'Open 24/7' declaration a little and maybe put a box around it and have it hanging from a string like a door sign.

Then again, it looks fine as it is. Maybe a listing of the esteemed previous winner(s) would be in order.

RedCard

Verified Member
Should read '2nd Annual' this year, shouldn't it?
Also, some drop shadows on some of the text, like maybe the bold text (2nd Annual Seniors..., and '24 Player Limit...') , would add some depth to it. That nice looking Bogies logo at the top deserves a shadow too on the letters but that might be a little more difficult since it's probably all one unit. Another suggestion would be to tilt the 'Open 24/7' declaration a little and maybe put a box around it and have it hanging from a string like a door sign.

Then again, it looks fine as it is. Maybe a listing of the esteemed previous winner(s) would be in order.

Here is sort of what I was trying to describe. It is sized at the standard mini-poster size of 11"x17".

Attachments

• Bogies.jpg
    Bogies.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 0