Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2019, 08:05 AM
Verified Member

Default Feed Your Head

Tom-Tom you know I always enjoy when you share your knowledge. I knew that shot but would never have thought of using the first ball as an option. You absolutely expanded my brain 🧠. Again. Another arrow added to the quiver. Thanks man and yes, please do keep them coming.
Old 07-02-2019, 02:42 AM
Verified Member

Hi Mitch, That's what it's all about my friend. Take a simple situation and learn how you can expand on the idea. There are countless examples of this thinking in the game of One Pocket if only we take the blinders off our imaginations.

Thanks Buddy, hope to see you soon,

Tom

"Controlled Aggression" trwirth369@gmail.com
Old 07-04-2019, 06:39 AM
Verified Member

Tom, you're a golden nugget find for all one pocket enthusiasts. Your videos are so inspirational, haven't been playing pool lately just can't seem to get excited about playing but after watching your video it actually gave me the missing ingredient I desperately needed to start playing the game I have always loved playing. You have revitalized my interest thank so much for what you do,its your passion for one pocket that makes us all better players.

Dr. Bill
Old 07-04-2019, 08:26 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wincardona View Post
Tom, you're a golden nugget find for all one pocket enthusiasts. Your videos are so inspirational, haven't been playing pool lately just can't seem to get excited about playing but after watching your video it actually gave me the missing ingredient I desperately needed to start playing the game I have always loved playing. You have revitalized my interest thank so much for what you do,its your passion for one pocket that makes us all better players.

Dr. Bill
You need to be in stroke by October 17th... I'm in dead punch... splittin' the pockets... complete control of whitey, and Tom is expanding my brain.

Be there or be square.

(Good to see you... we need you to keep order around here.)
Old 07-04-2019, 07:54 PM
Verified Member

Quote:

Dr. Bill
Thank you Bill, You are no less a golden nugget to this great game. Your commentary which helps explain the complexities of One Pocket is always spot on. It gives me great pleasure to hear I have helped stimulate your interest in playing again. To paraphrase; You can take the player out of the game but you can't take the game out of the player. You sir, like me, will always have the game deep within your soul.

I expect to see many more great One Pocket things from you.
Be well and happy and safe Fourth of July!

Tom

Old 07-05-2019, 09:19 AM

Good stuff. Outtakes worked out great too.
Old 07-06-2019, 01:33 AM

Yes I agree totally all of Tom's videos I have watch are truely amazing and very helpful. You get a total different aspect of the game by watching, thanks tom
Old 07-09-2019, 01:08 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Wirth View Post
Hi OP folks, I just uploaded another You Tube Video for your enjoyment.
Here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh1dFiWWrXk

If you wish me to continue providing links to my videos please let me know
of your interest.

Believe it or not, these videos take a lot of work to produce but they are a labor of love for me. I get a great kick out of coming up with situations and ideas I find interesting and personally educational. I hope you feel likewise and I hope some of them inspire you to experiment in a similar way when you're at the practice table.

One Pocket is the only pool game I know of which should encourage a player's imaginative growth. As Grace Slick said many years ago,
"Feed your head!"

Serious comments intended to improve any of my videos is welcome.

Thanks

Regards,

Tom
are you kidding tom tom.....

enjoy all your stuff.

kind of a cool thing.....when i first met the ghost 8/9 yrs or so ago.....once he figured out i wasn't a douchebag (or maybe just a fish on the line )....he taught me how to hit a derivative of this very shot.....nice to see a similar perspective of it.

thanks for sharing.
Old 07-10-2019, 12:30 AM
Verified Member

Thank you Dustin. Always a pleasure to hear from you.
Here's hoping to see you at our next event.

Tom

Old 07-10-2019, 08:55 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Tom, you're a golden nugget find for all one pocket enthusiasts. Your videos are so inspirational, haven't been playing pool lately just can't seem to get excited about playing but after watching your video it actually gave me the missing ingredient I desperately needed to start playing the game I have always loved playing. You have revitalized my interest thank so much for what you do,its your passion for one pocket that makes us all better players. Dr. Bill
Tom, that's high praise coming from Cardone-- the recognized voice of one-pocket!..

And because you're both a teacher and student of one-pocket, that's the reason an old duff like you can still give the world's greatest players a tough game!..

~Doc