1st excerpt from my book

Alfie Taylor

Verified Member
To give you a glimpse of my writings, and so you don't expect an abundance of who beat whom in the tales, I'm going to put a paragraph or two on the site from time to time. If I bore you, a thousand pardons; A.T.

Des Moines Iowa.

"Get that gun out of my face, punk or I'll shove it...
I could think all that but couldn't say it. As a matter of fact, I couldn't say anything. Nor, could I look up at the rifle barrel that was pointing directly at me, less than ten feet away. It was close enough that I could tell it was a smaller caliber gun, but smaller then what-it's a gun. My billed cap hid my eyes from the robber but I could roll them up enough without moving my head to see him without him knowing I could. The weapon was held straight out with one black gloved hand and I could see the bottom of a black ski mask under what was clearly a black man's face. It was time for some Sherlock Holmes caliber deduction: There's no ski lift within hundreds of miles. It was mid August and he has no skis and one (makehift) ski pole. My conclusion was this guy is not here to downhill."

Kep it nice. Alfie

Last edited: