Bank Pool Ring game

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Scott Frost and i did the commentary on the Ring Bank game. I have to honestly say that that was the best played Ring Game ever, and I have broadcast every one. That was absolutely the best banking I have ever seen -- by all the contestants -- in my whole career. Bustamonte played fabulous and lost! Skylar Woodward , who I predicted would not be able to stand up to Busty in the finals completely proved me wrong. Busty did everything that I figured he would do and applied extreme pressure with a devastating series of bank barrages -- but it was not enough! This young kid (20 yrs old?) shot the paint off of the balls and put on maybe the best bank performance that I have ever seen.
Mark my words, he will soon be the best bank pool player in the world.

Beard

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I got to watch him last Summer at Tunica. He seems to be a natural at banks, and he loves it, which is the perfect combination. I was surprised he didn't get further in the banks division at the Derby, probably because he doesn't play many safeties.;) He sure seems to be the cream of the new crop!

Doc

Miami Jack

Bank Pool Ring @ DCC

Bank Pool Ring @ DCC

Freddie,

I watched the whole thing on the Accu-Stats live stream and the best part was you and Scott talking about the shots, strategies, etc.

By the way, it was very very kind, generous and thoughtful of you to give such high compliments on the abilities of young man. That does not seem to happy very often and you are to be congratulated and make sure that Pat listens to your and Scott's commentary.

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
Dead on Freddie. If Sky gets his defense to match his offense he gonna be hard to beat. Sorry we didn't have a chance to get together. Maybe next time.

Later, Pel