Incardona vs. Mathews 1994 Roanoke

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Artie Bodendorfer said:
What did Grady say YOU GOT TOO SHOOT. Or did you ask that qouistion when comontating with Grady?

Grady didnt say anything yet. Maybe he is waithing too see who won the match?

What Did he say. THat he thinks the world off you. I no he didnt say nice shot Pittsburg Billy.

Billy your a gambler you dont belong in Tournements. Your a money player not a Trouph player.

Now its ok Because its more fun and you dont have too make a living playing pool.

And pool has changed quite a bite. And Eral is playing real good. He is in tip top shape.

He is going to play Dippys man Alex 10 ball. Whats the odds on that match.

Shooting is your long suite. Does Eral have any chance?

After I shot off the 14 ball and repositioned the cue ball under the stack, leaving Grady with nothing to shoot he said to me. "I have never seen a more cowardly shot in my life" I answered and said "Why, you didn't like it?"

Billy I.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
wincardona said:
After I shot off the 14 ball and repositioned the cue ball under the stack, leaving Grady with nothing to shoot he said to me. "I have never seen a more cowardly shot in my life" I answered and said "Why, you didn't like it?"

Billy I.[/QUOTE

Thats a good shot to lock up the game and he is on deffense.

You could have said you shot. That shot because you wanted too see how brave he is on his next shot.

And if he couches you and you win then you will feel bad that he lost.

That shoot buts him in a bad position fromr thier you should get the first shot and the balls will go on youre side.

Its going too be a upthe table game. He would rather get a shot too shoot were he will run out.

But he is not going too see that from the position off the balls and cue ball.

Thats the Chicago Squezze he doesnt likethat kind off game.

He would like it more if he did it too you.