Bugs Interview

drw

Verified Member
Just wondering when the Bugs Rucker interview will be posted.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
drw said:
Just wondering when the Bugs Rucker interview will be posted.
I am still working on cleaning up the transcription for that. Just to be clear, what I have is only a pretty brief conversation directly with Bugs, yet I have quite a bit of interview with several people who are or were around him alot -- those being John Henry, Sylvester Duncan, Glenn Rogers and even a little Freddy Bentivegna. I know I learned alot and found it very entertaining -- I hope you all do too, once you get a chance to read it :)

I have a pretty good Weenie Beenie interview 100% ready to put up, which just awaits photos. That will probably be up before the Bugs interviews -- hopefully soon.

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
NH Steve said:
I am still working on cleaning up the transcription for that. Just to be clear, what I have is only a pretty brief conversation directly with Bugs, yet I have quite a bit of interview with several people who are or were around him alot -- those being John Henry, Sylvester Duncan, Glenn Rogers and even a little Freddy Bentivegna. I know I learned alot and found it very entertaining -- I hope you all do too, once you get a chance to read it :)

I have a pretty good Weenie Beenie interview 100% ready to put up, which just awaits photos. That will probably be up before the Bugs interviews -- hopefully soon.

Really look forward to reading both, Steve. Thanks in advance. I know you will do your usual good job.