Congrats to John Brumback for his win at Red Shoes Full Rack Bank Tourney

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
We're talking about John coming into the home town of a bunch of Chicago's finest bank pool players, along with a whole host of other great bank pool players and going thru the field undefeated.

He ended up playing Tony Coleman in the finals. It was about a 15 hour tournament and it got over about 4:00 in the morning.

It's a shame the stream had so many problems. Maybe someone can talk to the owner and find out what the issue was. They have some historic tournamnets from that room and it would be nice to have them forever preserved.

John, you are a amazing bank pool player and a very cool guy to boot.I was rooting for you and you showed why you are the best bank pool player in the world.:)

johnbrumback.jpg

bracket.jpg

New 2 You Qs

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Congrats on a great win John! That was a tough field on the Chi-town boy's home turf. Great to see you made the trip up and supported their tournament.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
It is no fair that rail to rail straight backs are apparently hangers to him -- he shoots them to play shape!

His very first shot against Piggy Banks on the stream table was an extreme pinch straight back that he drilled -- with shape, so he ran three off Pig's break. Sick. It was something like this, but maybe John can fine-tune this when he gets home...

[CUETABLE]http://pool.bz/P/?@4AQts4BCxA3CCYA4DAMd3EBJl4FBil4GBjO3HBKO4IAMA3JQtX3KBUR4LDff4MFSN3NDfa3OAkU1PFDo@4AQts4BCxA3CCYA4DAMd3EBJl4FBil4GBjO3HBKO4IAMA3JQtX3KBUR4LDff4MFSN3NDfa3OAkU1PEFu4UQts4USrk1UbSt1kEFu4kQlc4kWAg@[/CUETABLE]

ChrisBanks

Verified Member
From
Rochester, NY
Good job John. I stayed up for the entire tournament, and then fell asleep midway through the finals. I feel bad about it, but it was fun to watch (when the stream worked).

And John got to chat with us in the chat room while he was waiting for his next match.

John Brumback

Verified Member
We're talking about John coming into the home town of a bunch of Chicago's finest bank pool players, along with a whole host of other great bank pool players and going thru the field undefeated.

He ended up playing Tony Coleman in the finals. It was about a 15 hour tournament and it got over about 4:00 in the morning.

It's a shame the stream had so many problems. Maybe someone can talk to the owner and find out what the issue was. They have some historic tournamnets from that room and it would be nice to have them forever preserved.

John, you are a amazing bank pool player and a very cool guy to boot.I was rooting for you and you showed why you are the best bank pool player in the world.:)

View attachment 4072

View attachment 4073

Thanks alot Calired.Yeah I'm real proud to come home with that win.
I wanted that one real bad for some reason.That's a real good poolroom,
I was very Impressed with the place and players.Lot of good friendly people up there and I had a great time just hangin out and chatting with alot of em.

PS: Freddie cornered me and twisted my arm and made me ware one of his shirts,but do you know,he would only give me one little tee shirt.Freddie the tight wad Is his new nickname.haha.JK John B.

John Brumback

Verified Member
Congrats on a great win John! That was a tough field on the Chi-town boy's home turf. Great to see you made the trip up and supported their tournament.

Thanks alot bud.Yep I'm tickled to death to walk away a winner In that joint!
I've never seen so many good bankplayers In one poolroom.I don't know how I won really.Thanks again,
John B.

John Brumback

Verified Member
It is no fair that rail to rail straight backs are apparently hangers to him -- he shoots them to play shape!

His very first shot against Piggy Banks on the stream table was an extreme pinch straight back that he drilled -- with shape, so he ran three off Pig's break. Sick. It was something like this, but maybe John can fine-tune this when he gets home...

[CUETABLE]http://pool.bz/P/?@4AQts4BCxA3CCYA4...NDfa3OAkU1PEFu4UQts4USrk1UbSt1kEFu4kQlc4kWAg@[/CUETABLE]

Haha,Thanks Steve,I thought I showed you how to make those shots.You just get up there and fire em In.I don't even remember the shot your trying to show.I must have been In my little zone that I get In sometime.John B.

John Brumback

Verified Member
Good job John. I stayed up for the entire tournament, and then fell asleep midway through the finals. I feel bad about it, but it was fun to watch (when the stream worked).

And John got to chat with us in the chat room while he was waiting for his next match.

Thanks alot Chris.I wish I had more time to chat on there.That was alot of fun while It lasted.I couldn't believe they let me get on there.Those stream guys were and are really cool guys.Thanks guys.John B.