one handed video

Jesse Allred

Verified Member
made a new video a few days ago. has a cool one pocket bank I came up with and have been using for about a year, someone else has probably thought of it, but I haven't seen it before. the cueball and ball are frozen to bottom rail, the ball banks into the bottom rail and off the side rail or point back to your pocket.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEc5fofZe3E[/ame]

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
Jesse Allred said:
made a new video a few days ago. has a cool one pocket bank I came up with and have been using for about a year, someone else has probably thought of it, but I haven't seen it before. the cueball and ball are frozen to bottom rail, the ball banks into the bottom rail and off the side rail or point back to your pocket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEc5fofZe3E

This is the damndeds thing I've ever seen! Drive on brother:)

junior

Verified Member
Jesse Allred said:

I doubt Mike Massey can compete with your one-handed masse and jump shots, and he is good. Awesome is all I can say.

That bank looks similar to one Freddy demonstrates on his website. I seem to remember the cue ball was off the rail some in his shot. I think he said he learned it from Bugs--he called it banking off "the round".

Jesse Allred

Verified Member
junior said:
I doubt Mike Massey can compete with your one-handed masse and jump shots, and he is good. Awesome is all I can say.

That bank looks similar to one Freddy demonstrates on his website. I seem to remember the cue ball was off the rail some in his shot. I think he said he learned it from Bugs--he called it banking off "the round".

thanks for the comments guys! i actually got into one handed because of Mr. Massey. I played him one handed one pocket before an exhibition of his about 10 years ago and ran 8 and out the first game, he said I might be one of the best if I keep practicing. I'll have to check out the video, banking off the point comes in handy.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Great video, great talent

Great video, great talent

Jesse Allred said:
thanks for the comments guys! i actually got into one handed because of Mr. Massey. I played him one handed one pocket before an exhibition of his about 10 years ago and ran 8 and out the first game, he said I might be one of the best if I keep practicing. I'll have to check out the video, banking off the point comes in handy.

Jesse, your stuff is awesome. Not only execution-wise, but very creative. Yes, I do have a whole series of bank shots that I call, banking in the round. First made that shot, (for fun) in the 60s in Bensingers. I waited until somebody else mentioned it before I chimed in because I have a Post Policeman that follows me around these threads, and if I mention anything that happened to me in my 50 yr pool career, he writes me a ticket for "bragging."

Anyway, keep it up, and bring that act to DCC where you can get the proper exposure. I'll bang the drum for you if you come.

Beard

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna said:
Jesse, your stuff is awesome. Not only execution-wise, but very creative. Yes, I do have a whole series of bank shots that I call, banking in the round. First made that shot, (for fun) in the 60s in Bensingers. I waited until somebody else mentioned it before I chimed in because I have a Post Policeman that follows me around these threads, and if I mention anything that happened to me in my 50 yr pool career, he writes me a ticket for "bragging."

Anyway, keep it up, and bring that act to DCC where you can get the proper exposure. I'll bang the drum for you if you come.

Beard

Nice videos Jesse, Excellent work ...I will not hi-jack your thread...Just could not pass up this opportunity to prove a point..Caution...If you let Fred "Bang your Drum" pretty soon he will take credit for "discovering" you and/or "mentoring you"..:D :D :D

PS..Some people's minds tend to wander...Case in point, as I said before, "every post he writes, he has to snipe at me".....Is it OBSESSION OR GUILT ?.. At least I know he's thinking of me..:Rolleyes:
Coming Soon !!! New avatar....Chicago Rump Roast (Well Done)..:p

Last edited:

Jesse Allred said:

Stupendous, Jesse ! :) :cool: