The Ghost's Stakehorses

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
chicagomike said:
If you can find one more Chicago player you can take a shot at the Superfecta...you shouldn't have to look too far.:D
ITs John against CHICAGO. WE wont gang up on anybody.

chicagomike

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
ITs John against CHICAGO. WE wont gang up on anybody.

You're right Artie...no ganging up on John. It sounds like first come first served and I'm not sure if he has any more room on his plate. He may have a belly ache after the meal, or maybe it will only be an appetizer...either way I 'm sure everyone will get their fill.:)

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:
Just thought I'd post a pic of all of my backers...they will be with me at the DCC in January, and they will be bringing big bags full of $$$ with them to stake me in all of my proposition games....:eek:....:cool:

- Ghosty

PS, Here is their cell phone# in case anybody wants to pre-negotiate with them >>> 1 800 RED NOSE

PPS, My backers are fun loving guys, and I have given them pics of John H. and Papie, so they will probably be putting whoopie cushions under their seats, squirting them with their lapel flowers, sending hot looking transvestites up to their rooms at 5:00 in the morning, and other harmless pranks....:)

Ghosty,

I'm not certain that all of your backers are "guys". But who knows about clowns? Here is a straggler that I found in the poolroom tonight and I've directed her to Chicago. She told me she is extremely fond of betting on poolplayers and is partial towards ghosts.

Ghosts Backer.jpg

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna said:
You didnt say if I won or not, John. Have only been playing banks. Can only play 3,4,or 5 games a night, so I have been sticking with bumps. No one pocket in a coupla months.

Beard
Actually, for the first time since June, I played 1pkt last nite. 3 games, won all three and went home. There was a 1pk tourn going on, I didnt play in it.

Freddy, Playing paraphalegic's does NOT count. You always seem to omit your opponent, and the stakes... Fess up ! :cool:

I am challenging you to play the dinosaur,(me) and you got A BALL...15 to 14....pick a $$$ number, Artie will probably back you.
If you bust me for my $$$, (and all of John's too) I will put up the pink slip,to my 1982 Yugo, with only 186,000 miles on it.

PS.. (PM me if you want to toss AB) JK....maybe !:D :D :D

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Cowboy Dennis said:
Ghosty,

I'm not certain that all of your backers are "guys". But who knows about clowns? Here is a straggler that I found in the poolroom tonight and I've directed her to Chicago. She told me she is extremely fond of betting on poolplayers and is partial towards ghosts.

View attachment 376

Thanks for thinking of me Dennis, but I don't need your clowngirl, because I already have her >>>

Attachments

• SexyClown.jpg
    SexyClown.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 0

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:
If you bust me for my $$$, (and all of John's too) I will put up the pink slip,to my 1982 Yugo, with only 186,000 miles on it.

Oh hell, you might as well take me off too Freddy. I'll throw in a thousand and a '74 VW Superbeetle. Only 242,000 miles on it.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:
Thanks for thinking of me Dennis, but I don't need your clowngirl, because I already have her >>>

Ghosty,

I'm not sure which of our "clowns" is scarier. I'm glad they are both in or headed to Chi-town.

Ghosts Backer.jpg SexyClown.jpg

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Ten a game

Ten a game

SJDinPHX said:
Freddy, Playing paraphalegic's does NOT count. You always seem to omit your opponent, and the stakes... Fess up ! :cool:

I am challenging you to play the dinosaur,(me) and you got A BALL...15 to 14....pick a $$$ number, Artie will probably back you.

The truth is, I have been playing for, :eek: ten a game. That's right. That's the only way I am guaranteed to get action every night. Right now that's what I need, action, not high stakes. Chicago has become embarassingly careful with the gamemaking. Even the $10 action has thinned out considerably. A couple years ago there were a few guys around here who were robbing me for $30 a game. I finally got my nose open, took the heat, and made 'em raise it from $30 to $200 a game. That happened with 3 different guys. They have-- none of them -- won a single game for the $200. The downside was that it took two years for any of them to play again, and then for the low bet only. I punished them, because I lowered it from $30 to $10. These are just training exercises.

the Beard
I would toss AB in a hot second, but he has never given me more than 2 barrels. Sometimes only one.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
One pocket

One pocket

SJDinPHX said:

The Onepocket truth is, I'm back to hating the game. I truly hate it. I can still hang in there and beat an idiot, but I must first miss every ball that has a price on it, never make a key bank, and never, ever, run any balls. Every time I get a shot, I must perform a miracle to get postion. I have a very bad attitude, I expect everybody to get out of every trap regardless of if they do the right thing. Crash my pocket, make one in theirs. I know its all based on poor shotmaking. In banks I can miss one by 2 diamonds and still not lose immediately.

the Beard

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
fred bentivegna said:
The Onepocket truth is, I'm back to hating the game. I truly hate it. I can still hang in there and beat an idiot, but I must first miss every ball that has a price on it, never make a key bank, and never, ever, run any balls. Every time I get a shot, I must perform a miracle to get postion. I have a very bad attitude, I expect everybody to get out of every trap regardless of if they do the right thing. Crash my pocket, make one in theirs. I know its all based on poor shotmaking. In banks I can miss one by 2 diamonds and still not lose immediately.

the Beard

An apt description of my match with Artie & Billy in Galveston.

Of course they had something to do with my breakdown, but that is the way I felt during the match.

BUT, the wounds are healing well and I'm looking forward to The Derby.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:

the Beard
Freddy is on probation and he cant play anything but BANKS. Doctors orders.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
SJDinPHX said:
I can see why you guy's are attracted...those are two of the best looking ladie's I've ever seen. (from the rust belt)

Yeah, meanwhile, it's been 45 years since you've been up close and personal with a body like my girls got...:rolleyes:...and come to think of it, maybe not even back then....:)

Attachments

• SexyClown.jpg
    SexyClown.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 0

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Voodoo Daddy said:
Here's my guy.

Uuh, Voodoo....your guy?....we were putting up pics of sexy WOMEN in case you didn't notice...:rolleyes:....not that there's anything wrong with a guy wanting to post up a pic of - "his guy"....:eek:

- Ghost <-------Loves the fact that 6'6" 350 lb. Voodoo is always 1,000 miles away from me, and can't slap me silly for my always making fun of him....:D....if he is at the DCC though, I may have to wear a disguise while I'm there....:eek:

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
One Pocket Ghost said:
Yeah, meanwhile, it's been 45 years since you've been up close and personal with a body like my girls got...:rolleyes:...and come to think of it, maybe not even back then....:)

Good God people!!! This is about all I can stand of that picture.
SexyClown.jpg

chicagomike

Verified Member
jrhendy said:
An apt description of my match with Artie & Billy in Galveston.

Of course they had something to do with my breakdown, but that is the way I felt during the match.

BUT, the wounds are healing well and I'm looking forward to The Derby.

Hey John,

Good to hear from you. Hope all is well and we will see you in January.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
And just for the record, these are my tush-hog stakehorses that I can have with me if needed....:eek:...>>>

Attachments

• evil clown.jpg
    evil clown.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
  • evil clown 2.jpg
    evil clown 2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 0

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
And just for the record, these are my tush-hog stakehorses that I can have with me if needed....:eek:...>>>
Your stake horses look like the are reasdy for holoween.THe have to go trick or treating to get a bank role. They look like soar loosers.