Wow, All these people viewing

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
petie said:
Don't you guys have a life?

what's it say about you... they're only viewing. You on the other hand, took the time to write a ridiculous post and start a entire new thread to place it here.

Not sure you are aware of a what a forum is, but it requires people to "view" in order to read the forum content.

But thanks for your thought provoking onepocket related contribution.:rolleyes:

MARK..HOU TX

Verified Member
senor said:
Welcome to one pocket hell
Welcome back my friends

to the show that never ends

we're so glad you could attend

step inside..step inside

EMERSON,LAKE AND PALMER

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
I knew you guys would look through the veil of faux criticism and see that I am as guilty as the next. This does lead to a larger discussion of the nature, IMHO, fora. There seems to be a cycle that takes a participant from lurker, to poster, to poster on everything, to dominant poster, to know-it-all, to ball buster, to bully. It's a confidence thing. Every forum I've ever observed for very long has examples of this. The very guy who might be picked on by the bully du jour for one of his first posts soon enough develops through the steps to the reduciam ad absurdem. Check my spelling of the Latin please, Bill. The best light I can put on it is to give the same advice I gave a well known poster here in a private message when he first drew heat for one of his very early posts, "Don't take it personally." I would now like to add, "Don't say it personally."

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
CaliRed said:
what's it say about you... they're only viewing. You on the other hand, took the time to write a ridiculous post and start a entire new thread to place it here.

Not sure you are aware of a what a forum is, but it requires people to "view" in order to read the forum content.

But thanks for your thought provoking onepocket related contribution.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE

WE all have a life but im just doing time.

thebaby

Verified Member
never should've

never should've

petie,i can't wait to read about your knowledge the game of one pocket.I really enjoy reading posts by people who know the game,but after reading yours i have to ask what are you doing on here? just curious.............