Frost giving Henderson 10/5 - Race to 4 for $500

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Here is the match.

<iframe src="http://www.ustream.tv/embed/recorded/22182737" width="608" height="368" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: 0px none transparent;"></iframe>

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
I did a little better on the Gold Crowns here than I did on the Diamond's in Reno, but he still got me 4/3.

Just too much firepower to go along with the rest of his game.
I thought you did pretty well with an extremely tough game.
I was afraid you were in trouble when you flipped the coin and missed the table.:D
Rod.

TWO PICKS

Verified Member
I am kind of waiting for my friend to visit Bananas. I will give him a little action 10/7 and 9/7. After all I am older.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I thought you did pretty well with an extremely tough game.
I was afraid you were in trouble when you flipped the coin and missed the table.:D
Rod.

I thought John was in trouble when he left his room. No really, I thought John was playing well and him going to five? John runs five before he breaks. Scott gets in his power one pocket mode and it doesn't matter who he plays.

Later that night Hugo and John Schmit started playing next to me and Curtis. John was giving 10-6 to a player of Johns speed. John lost the first set and John ask Hugo to go at again for $500 a game instead of $500 a set. This was about three am and there were at least 75 people rail birding my game.:)lol) John barking for $500 a game got the crowd roused up and they finally settled for a thousand, a set. Hugo lost. I left at 5am, my guy quit on me. 5am, why quit then? I was just getting warmed up.:heh:heh:frus

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Q. 3rd rack you racked for yourself but Scott reracked. Who was movin who?

He thought the rack was crooked and I was moving on him.

I am just as likely to tilt it in his favor.:D Just a little gamesmanship on his part.

There was quite a bit of good natured conversation during the match. Once when I sent a ball by my hole and left him a long straight in, he said "I guess you were not watching the tournament", and rifled it in and ran a bunch of balls.