Fifteen and out

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Great shooting. I saw it on FB and asked someone how to post it here. i just have one question. Did you do this Hitchcock style,:cool: all in one shooting, or Tarentino,:eek: many takes? I would love to play you some in New Orleans if we get time. Very cheap because youre acually giving me lessons while I try to win.:frus

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
No editing on this. I managed to do it on my third or fourth attempt. One of those earlier attempts I ran a ten.

I like to practice these five rack total offense drills. I look to score an minimum of 25 within the five racks. It isn't easy for me unless I get the break working properly. I usually come up dry at least once every five racks. Like today, First three racks I had 25 I ended up with 27. Now that was disappointing.

No prop bets please! Strictly for practice.

Anyway, Sure Bill I would enjoy playing you some one day before the tournament begins. I hope to get to Lacy's two or three days ahead so there should be plenty of me to go around. I want to fill up me dance card.

Tom

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
No editing on this. I managed to do it on my third or fourth attempt. One of those earlier attempts I ran a ten.

I like to practice these five rack total offense drills. I look to score an minimum of 25 within the five racks. It isn't easy for me unless I get the break working properly. I usually come up dry at least once every five racks. Like today, First three racks I had 25 I ended up with 27. Now that was disappointing.

No prop bets please! Strictly for practice.

Anyway, Sure Bill I would enjoy playing you some one day before the tournament begins. I hope to get to Lacy's two or three days ahead so there should be plenty of me to go around. I want to fill up me dance card.

Tom

So its Hitchcock who shot his movie "Rope" in one take. Not only a top one pocket player but a directors bones too.
Where are you staying? There are some vacancies in Slidell for about $90-110 depending on Best Western or Hilton. From there we can send the limo and bring you out to Billies for some partners.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
So its Hitchcock who shot his movie "Rope" in one take. Not only a top one pocket player but a directors bones too.
Where are you staying? There are some vacancies in Slidell for about $90-110 depending on Best Western or Hilton. From there we can send the limo and bring you out to Billies for some partners.

There is one scene in "Rope" where the camera closes in on a subject till it turns black. They had to do that to change the camera's film and pans back out to continue shooting. Great film but a little weird.

So, where is Alfred's cameo appearance in the film? No cheating now.

tom

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
There is one scene in "Rope" where the camera closes in on a subject till it turns black. They had to do that to change the camera's film and pans back out to continue shooting. Great film but a little weird.

So, where is Alfred's cameo appearance in the film? No cheating now.

tom

Was he on the elevator? I dont remember but that was one of the first movies about males and their boyfriends, always implied.

boingo

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Sweet run Tom, you make it look easy. I use that break sometimes and people give me a hard time about it but I find that I can pocket a ball reasonably often with it.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Sweet run Tom, you make it look easy. I use that break sometimes and people give me a hard time about it but I find that I can pocket a ball reasonably often with it.

Thanks Bill, I wouldn't use that break in an action game unless I was playing on a bar box, and then I would be hitting the stack higher and sticking the rock there. This as you know is a different proposition.

Tom