To all the lurkers and guests out there

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I just wanted to invite all the guests and lurkers to join up and become a member.. nothing to be shy about.. We have some legends on this site and guess what.. There is no way in hell you are going to be wrong as often as they are about shot selections..:lol:lol :D

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I just wanted to invite all the guests and lurkers to join up and become a member.. nothing to be shy about.. We have some legends on this site and guess what.. There is no way in hell you are going to be wrong as often as they are about shot selections..:lol:lol :D

Here Here! Good post. Listen up and follow through!

Tom

JAM

Verified Member
I agree. Tap, tap, tap. :)

And, Tom-Tom, it doesn't really matter as far as spellings, but check this out. I was shocked the first time I discovered it ---> HERE :p

I spent literally hours trying to find this one day ---> HERE

[ame]http://youtu.be/y6P2cTK8TnU[/ame]

Last edited:

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Thank You Jennie, I should have known that. Silly me, it is so obvious.

It might be a good idea to deliver the news by bringing back the town crier for much of the USA. With so many people who choose to follow nothing but celebrity news, listen to music, or watch sit coms and dancing with the stars, we are turning into a Nation of idiots.

Tom

JAM

Verified Member
Thank You Jennie, I should have known that. Silly me, it is so obvious.

It might be a good idea to deliver the news by bringing back the town crier for much of the USA. With so many people who choose to follow nothing but celebrity news, listen to music, or watch sit coms and dancing with the stars, we are turning into a Nation of idiots.

Tom

Yeah, you got that right. The news hour has turned into "what can we entertain you with" hour. Terrible!

Although I must admit that I watched Dancing With the Stars last night. :lol