its not personal its to promote the site and keep/get new members
oh by the way
and learn something...:)
mg40.jpg

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Straightback the 5 with 10 o'clock short of pocket speed playing 90% CB to the top rail. I want the 5 halfway between the spot and my pocket.

beatle

Verified Member
franks shot but come around shorter to get more towards the middle of the short rail with no chance of a scratch and try to line up the two object balls.

GoldCrown

Verified Member
you lead 7-6

and if its too boring let me know i wont post these
its not personal its to promote the site and keep/get new members
oh by the way
and learn something...:)
View attachment 14277

Keep em coming. I'm enjoying the scenarios. My first impulse is 1 rail the 5 toward my pocket and leave the cue around the 1st diamond on the top rail.(my side)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Keep em coming. I'm enjoying the scenarios. My first impulse is 1 rail the 5 toward my pocket and leave the cue around the 1st diamond on the top rail.(my side)

frank
call me when you get down next season
have a great summer
larry

GoldCrown

Verified Member
frank
call me when you get down next season
have a great summer
larry

I'm sorry I keep missing you. Life is getting in the way. Stay active here.(WWYD's) It's people like you keep the forum alive. And another big thanks for steering me toward Tom. It's a fun ride. I'm enjoying the journey. Regardless of my level or level to be I enjoy being on the playing field. 1P is a wonderful game.

Last edited:

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
I will one-rail the 5 to my pocket. Not hard to get it close, at least, and there is a good chance to double him up on it. He should be hurtin' for certain.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
another end game

Larry these are great. It's these seemingly simple shots that trip me up the most. Usually trying to do too much (like 3 railing the 3 for the win heh.) Thanks and do keep em coming.

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
not sure what the shooter had in mind
he cut the 5 thinly
the cue ball went up and down
not a good result
mg41.jpg

mg42.jpg

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
the favorite shot was to multi rail the 5 to your side and multi rail the cue ball to the foot rail
questions
1)i think the cut on the 5 to bank it straight across was too thin to not give the cue ball to much speed to stop on the foot rail (maybe thats what the shooter was thinking) .....do you agree?
2) why not bank the 5 to your side and go side rail and back over to your side to leave all the balls on your side of the table??

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
the favorite shot was to multi rail the 5 to your side and multi rail the cue ball to the foot rail
questions
1)i think the cut on the 5 to bank it straight across was too thin to not give the cue ball to much speed to stop on the foot rail (maybe thats what the shooter was thinking) .....do you agree?
2) why not bank the 5 to your side and go side rail and back over to your side to leave all the balls on your side of the table??
Larry,
The idea behind Franks choice is twofold, he's repositioning a ball from his opponents side of the table to his side and placing the CB in such a position as to make it difficult for his opponent to play entirely safe. From where Frank wants to place the CB it makes it kind of difficult to not leave some type of bank. That's why Frank's shot is the correct choice IMO.

P.s. I would use medium low RHE here and try for a little thicker than 1/2 ball hit with enough speed to bring the CB around the table back near his corner pocket.

Last edited: