Fifteen and out

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Nice run, bro! And you didn't waste a lot of time either. 'Course that will ruin your action in Chalmette.:D

BTW, you must have a dehumidifier in your room to have the cloth roll that fast in the S. Fla. humidity. We have to have them here too.

Cheers~
Doc

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
New cloth Doc. About two months now. Not worried about the action these days I like to sport around keeping it friendly, anything from 20 to 100 is fine with me.

Tom

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Tom you're back. nice control of whitey the cueball went past the side pocket once great shooting.

DickP

Verified Member
From
San Antonio, TX
Mr. Wirth - can I ask what camera setup you are using? How far is your camera from the table? Posts over at azbilliards recommend using GoPro cameras, but others have told me that's nuts, just get a standard webcam. Is your setup wireless?

Last edited:

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Mr. Wirth - can I ask what camera setup you are using? How far is your camera from the table? Posts over at azbilliards recommend using GoPro cameras, but others have told me that's nuts, just get a standard webcam. Is your setup wireless?

Its nothing as sophisticated and that. I just have a cannon sure-shot mounted on a tripod and set about seven feet high and seven feet from the table's edge.

I've looked into some of these high tech cameras that can do so much more than I will ever expect to use and have decided to stall on putting out four digit $ for one of them. The video is not of the highest quality but so what? It gets done what I want from it and that's good enough for me. At least for now.

Tom

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH

You can always go with your smart phone video camera, those are pretty top notch these days, especially if you have a new phone.

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Saw this in my FB feed right after you posted, really enjoyed it Tom.

You have a smooth stroke that is a pleasure to watch. Thanks for sharing this.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Sweet run tom, but does it count if you're not wearing shoes???? keith

Keith, I lost those in the previous attempt to run fifteen. We upped the bet and our clothes were next on the hit list. I should have made her post. I'll never learn but she had such a trusting face. :frus

Tom