Amazing young player!

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
This young snooker player from Bristol, England has such a beautiful touch and stroke! He strikes the ball effortlessly, with perfect cue ball control and the results are VERY effective. His fundamentals are impeccable, along with his poise at such a young age!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=311100702386470

He gives Ronnie O'Sullivan a thrashing, to make it the semi-finals in the, "Master's" tournament. He truly destined for "Championship" status in the world of snooker.

Btw, many could learn from this young player's fundamentals!

P.S. IMHO, this is how Pool should be offered up to the World for viewing, a lot of class here!

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
This young snooker player from Bristol, England has such a beautiful touch and stroke! He strikes the ball effortlessly, with perfect cue ball control and the results are VERY effective. His fundamentals are impeccable, along with his poise at such a young age!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=311100702386470

He gives Ronnie O'Sullivan a thrashing, to make it the semi-finals in the, "Master's" tournament. He truly destined for "Championship" status in the world of snooker.

Btw, many could learn from this young player's fundamentals!

P.S. IMHO, this is how Pool should be offered up to the World for viewing, a lot of class here!
Hmmm brash young left-handed player :D

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
bill
no question he plays great and could be a future champion
but as far as "perfect" fundamentals
to me (what do i know,,,,:eek:)
he drops his elbow on his back swing
thats not a model to emulate... imho... icbw
just sayin

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
he drops his elbow on his back swing
thats not a model to emulate... imho... icbw
just sayin
I don't like it either, but it's how snooker players stroke. They prefer a straight-moving tip even if it takes a more complicated stroke. Who's to say which is better?

pj
chgo

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
I probably have around, 1,000 photos throughout the years of me striking the cue ball and after it makes contact. In EVERY image there is NO blur of the shaft or tip. My cue does NOT dip up and down during the back swing or forward! I also feel part of this action is caused by being that, TOP 3 Cushion and TOP Snooker players have a definite stroke length, tempo, timing, and speed for each individual shot, I definitely know this to be TRUE in 3C! PLus the fact that, 3C and Snooker cues are stiffer than when I make up in the morning! lol.

3c players also have very short bridge lengths and slower strokes. If you had to generate the power needed for rotation games regularly, you'd find some movement. As far as pool players, the only player I know with a perfectly straight stroke is Allison Fischer, and while she pockets as good as anyone in the world, she cannot move the cue ball as well as others.