Orlando

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
I will be in Orlando the 22 through the 30th of June...Vacation with the family...However I would like to get a lesson from Mr. Tom Wirth while I am there. I also am looking forward to playing Larry and Mr. 3Cushion some while I am there. If the Hacker wants to give up 11 to 7 I will play him some too...cheap though...LOL

B

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
:eek:
I will be in Orlando the 22 through the 30th of June...Vacation with the family...However I would like to get a lesson from Mr. Tom Wirth while I am there. I also am looking forward to playing Larry and Mr. 3Cushion some while I am there. If the Hacker wants to give up 11 to 7 I will play him some too...cheap though...LOL

B

Hey Billie; I'm having surgery on my left wrist/thumb around the third week of May, recovery for this is 2-4 months! :eek: :( Plus I may go to see my 2 older daughters in IL. for my 70th Bday, not sure yet.

Maybe next time you're around, Larry lives about 55 miles South of me in Vero Beach. Can't and won't speak for Him, but it's a thought!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

B

bille
we will definitely play while you are in my neighborhood
larry

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida

B

Billie, I will be available in June. I believe you have my phone # but I will send you a PM with it in case.

Tom

NJshooter

Verified Member
Never really been to Orlando, but looks like I have to go, thankfully after the summer. LOL.

Where should I go to play a little? Not looking for any action, just to play, spend some time, meet a few of the local players? Thanks.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Never really been to Orlando, but looks like I have to go, thankfully after the summer. LOL.

Where should I go to play a little? Not looking for any action, just to play, spend some time, meet a few of the local players? Thanks.

cuephoria is a nice room last i was there a few years ago
http://cuephoria.com/
adam wheeler (pro) will play some cheap sets 1p and gives lessons
i live 1 1/2 hour or so east on the treasure coast (vero beach)
maybe we can play some??:)
pm me