Friend Requests

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Clare said:
In the process of trying to figure it out, I requested all sorts of friends. Which is great because they are all people I LOVE having as friends. But to be honest, I don't really get the gist of the whole friend thing. Dennis is pissed that I friend requested him. He thinks it's juvenile. Are we surprised?????? LOL. Like someone with a name like "Cowboy" is so mature. Yeah, right.

To whom it may concern (Lomako): I am not okaying any friend requests, I know too many people already and have been trying to pare it down for the last decade. Just when I'm almost out they pull me back in. Well not this time:D

RBL

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
To whom it may concern (Lomako): I am not okaying any friend requests, I know too many people already and have been trying to pare it down for the last decade. Just when I'm almost out they pull me back in. Well not this time:D

RBL

Listen, you dont have to do shit (except buy the Bates that you still owe). I didn't request you as a friend.

Plus, you know a lot less people than you think. The ones you do know are just waitin for you to die anyway.

I don't know the idea of the "friend" thing but I saw that Clare didn't have any so I clicked on it and left a visitor note.

Jeez, you're gonna get like Dick.
Have a nice day :heh.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Listen, you dont have to do shit (except buy the Bates that you still owe). I didn't request you as a friend.

Plus, you know a lot less people than you think. The ones you do know are just waitin for you to die anyway.

I don't know the idea of the "friend" thing but I saw that Clare didn't have any so I clicked on it and left a visitor note.Yeah, your intentions were good, she is a very isolated person in need of "friends" from the poolroom;).

I'm teasing Clare you bonehead:p.

Any person who thinks they "know" more than 5 people is an idiot anyway.

Don't you be a messin' with SJD:).

P.S. I'm fairly certain that you owe the Bates:eek:

Dennis

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
I'm teasing Clare you bonehead:p.

Any person who thinks they "know" more than 5 people is an idiot anyway.

Don't you be a messin' with SJD:).

P.S. I'm fairly certain that you owe the Bates:eek:

Dennis

No no no no no, you really do owe the Bates. I guarantee we can find it on this site where you were buying.

I've known Dick longer than you anyway and I can see the way you get out of paying your football debts to him that its no suprise you're trying to get out of the burgers.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
It always comes back to the Bates, doesn't it? What if I have a cheap Detroit hooker deliver them to you? Have you got Watson's phone#?

Dennis

Thats how it started...the Bates...I aint the one duckin on gettin them.

Watson been outa biz a long time now. Bill Gillin and Roho know where all the $3.00 action is and I will definately pass on that offer thank you very much.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
I guess Bill ain't with Robin no more?

Robin has been back in Rochester, NY for a few years now. She wanted to be back by her family. Bill set her up at one of her friends house's (she had a small apt attached) and paid the rent on it for a year to help her get on her feet there. He stills visits her once in a while.

He actually got sick of Bill Jr and Willie with the way they were treating their mother/grandmother and kept telling her to leave. She finally says she would but where could she go? Bill says move in with him, he's got plenty of room and he's never there. So she did.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
You da man.

No, no, no. You sir, are the man.

Ghost my friend....we need to join up as friends and compadres in a partners game against a few of these older gentleman here.

You aint been doing so good but with me my friend, I will take you across the finish line of victory.

Peace my friend

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Robin has been back in Rochester, NY for a few years now. She wanted to be back by her family. Bill set her up at one of her friends house's (she had a small apt attached) and paid the rent on it for a year to help her get on her feet there. He stills visits her once in a while.

He actually got sick of Bill Jr and Willie with the way they were treating their mother/grandmother and kept telling her to leave. She finally says she would but where could she go? Bill says move in with him, he's got plenty of room and he's never there. So she did.

Robin was cool. She had a great butt too.

Dennis

I don't know the idea of the "friend" thing but I saw that Clare didn't have any so I clicked on it and left a visitor note.

Thank you, Steve. That was very sweet of you. :)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
No, no, no. You sir, are the man.

Ghost my friend....we need to join up as friends and compadres in a partners game against a few of these older gentleman here.

You aint been doing so good but with me my friend, I will take you across the finish line of victory.

Peace my friend

We are the man...and let me just say...

It would be a privilege and an honor to be the partner of a Steve Lomako, and to cross the finish line together, leaving two of the aforementioned older f.. uh, I mean gentlemen, crushed and broken in our dust...:eek:...:cool:

- Ghost

SJDinPHX

Suspended
We are the man...and let me just say...

It would be a privilege and an honor to be the partner of a Steve Lomako, and to cross the finish line together, leaving two of the aforementioned older f.. uh, I mean gentlemen, crushed and broken in our dust...:eek:...

- Ghost

That would be cool, Ghroasty...But I don't believe Lomako could 'drag you kicking and screaming, down victory lane', with ANYONE, of any age, much less the "West Coast Octogenarian Champion's"...Unless of course you 'Samurai them', and cause severe bodily damage..:eek:

PS..Steve, you do know how 'dangerous' the Ghraost can be, don't you ?...He has been known to have one of his 'uncontrollable seizures', (in mid-stroke) and seriously injure HIS OWN partner...:eek:

(His last partner..jes' sayin' !)
View attachment 5459

Last edited:

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
That would be cool, Ghroasty...But I don't believe Lomako could 'drag you kicking and screaming, down victory lane', with ANYONE, of any age, much less the "West Coast Octogenarian Champion's"...Unless of course you 'Samurai them', and cause severe bodily damage..:eek:

I have a real calming effect on any partner I have or anyone I stake or bet on.