Question for the sage's

onepockethacker

Verified Member
What are you giving up for that?

B

This thread is about how good you are playing and all the spots you have to give up.. Obviously you have improved a lot. To improve quickly in one pocket you need to have a love for the game and some brains.. You have both qualities.. I play like shit these days. So I tell you what I will do.. I will give you 9 to 7 for $ 100 a game. If you have improved as much as you are saying you might have me trapped.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
This thread is about how good you are playing and all the spots you have to give up.. Obviously you have improved a lot. To improve quickly in one pocket you need to have a love for the game and some brains.. You have both qualities.. I play like shit these days. So I tell you what I will do.. I will give you 9 to 7 for $ 100 a game. If you have improved as much as you are saying you might have me trapped.

Can I have a small piece of your action, something small, like 99.99999%:heh

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Question for the sage's

Now this is a fun-ass thread 😜 no flaming. Just some good old-fashioned woofing and matching up.

Last edited:

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Question for the sage's

Why you gotta stick your nose into it, you rotten weasel-assed piece of sh*t?

(As 3C would say, "It ain't flamin' if it's da TROOF.") :D

Damn. My bad. I was just trying to be positive. Sorry John.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Question for the sage's

I got your PM John. Good to know you were only joking but you still bruised my feelers. A dinner at Pearl (the Chinese/Vietnamese joint at the hotel) should make it up to me. You &$&*^.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
You know if you give me 10/7 you got $100 action all night:eek:

I can't remember the last time I ran 10 balls in several turns