XPC-Partners 1-Pocket: Florida North vs. South Battle 2 April 30-May 1st

Rillix-XPC

Partners One Pocket: Florida North vs. South Battle 2
Saturday, April 30th - Sunday, May 1st - Both Days Free to Watch!

The battle intensifies this time featuring up to 8 teams
$1000 per team
Pay Out (With 8 teams):
1st - $3700
2nd -$2400
3rd - 1600

Double Elimination
Races to 3

Lag for break
3 fouls results in loss of game
Red circle cue ball will be used
45 degree rule
45 sec shot clock with one automatic extension per player
No coaching
Each player shoots their full turn.

Team #1
Rob Melrose
Bob Feldman
Confirmed

Team #2
John DiToro
Victor Dieguez
Confirmed

Team #3
Anthony Meglino
Felix Luna
Confirmed

Team #4
Jason Sherman
Billy Burke
Confirmed

Team #5
Bob Ogburn
Jay Wideman
Confirmed

Team #6
Tom Worth
Nick Príncipe
Confirmed

Team #7
Troy (Han) Berber
Chris Gentile
Confirmed

Check out the team auction starting at ~11:30 AM EST

Free to watch, and Chat at XPCLive.com
XtremePoolChallenge.com

Last edited:

Rillix-XPC

This Saturday, and Sunday!

Updated team roster!

Team #1
Rob Melrose
Bob Feldman
Confirmed

Team #2
John DiToro
Victor Dieguez
Confirmed

Team #3
Anthony Meglino
Felix Luna
Confirmed

Team #4
Jason Sherman
Billy Burke
Confirmed

Team #5
Bob Ogburn
Jay Wideman
Confirmed

Team #6
Tom Worth
Nick Príncipe
Confirmed

Team #7
Troy (Han) Berber
Chris Gentile
Confirmed

Last edited:

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Sweat bet anybody??

I like Rob & Bob in a last longer bet, PM me if you like another team....

No serious $$$, just a sweat bet. I'll be watching it so I'd like a little action...

Jakie

Verified Member
From
Naples Fl
XPC Partners One Pocket

XPC Partners One Pocket

I am interested in entering this tournament. Could you please forward contact info. Thanks

Nick Principe
240 876 2003

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I am interested in entering this tournament. Could you please forward contact info. Thanks

Nick Principe
240 876 2003

Hey, Nick. Good to see you here. If you get in with a partner of your choice I may give Tall Jeff that sweat bet he wants. (See if you can get Wayne to fly down. :D )

I was thinking about asking what the ground rules/criteria are for teams, skill-level, age, home location, etc., if any... so I will.

Whassupwidat?

P.S. The link just below the poster in the first post on this thread leads to their facebook page. It looks like they monitor it, so that's at least one way you might get in touch.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
john they are trying to partner an A player with a B player
for the most part they know each other so its hard to sneak a "ringer B " in.:D

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
The cork hasn't even wiggled yet!
No pm's as yet on the original offer, so here's another offer;

I'll take Rob/Bob and Bob Ogburn/ Richard Wideman against the field for a few $$$, interested parties should PM me before kickoff. Hell, I don't know the other team players, they could win easily for all I know!

C'mon fellas, any brave souls out there? It's just a sweat bet. Mailbox money, who wants some???:):):)

Off to work for me, I'll check my PM box when I get back home tonight.

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
Updated team List, hope to be filled by Friday

Updated team List, hope to be filled by Friday

Team #1
Rob Melrose
Bob Feldman
Confirmed

Team #2
John DiToro
Victor Dieguez
Confirmed

Team #3
Anthony Meglino
Felix Luna
Confirmed

Team #4
Jason Sherman
Billy Burke
Confirmed

Team #5
Bob Ogburn
Jay Weidman
Confirmed

Team #6
Tom Worth
Nick Príncipe
Confirmed

Team #7
Jimmy Sandelar?
Rich Johnson?

Team #8
TBD

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
Good for the game

Good for the game

By the way guy's I hope you have noticed I am running this to help promote one pocket and also Xtremepoolchallenge.com because they do a great job and no one, no one in the world does a better stream. If we fill the field we would have $8,000 and I'm taking out $300 total. $200 for them running the stream for two days(which is a lot of work and Kyle does it better than anyone and $50 per day for the two people running the shot clocks. I am not taking a dime as most other events where they pull out 50%. This is all about the game, the players and Xtreme!!! hope you enjoy sweating it and good luck to all the players. Oh, and by the way I forgot to mention that anyone who bought Tom's book is giving up a ball. :))) LOL

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
The cork hasn't even wiggled yet!
No pm's as yet on the original offer, so here's another offer;

I'll take Rob/Bob and Bob Ogburn/ Richard Wideman against the field for a few $$$, interested parties should PM me before kickoff. Hell, I don't know the other team players, they could win easily for all I know!

C'mon fellas, any brave souls out there? It's just a sweat bet. Mailbox money, who wants some???:):):)

Off to work for me, I'll check my PM box when I get back home tonight.

You got it, and you can have either of the bets you offered or both. $100 total; $100 on one or $50 on each. I'll take Wirth-Principe or the field, or both.

But you'd better hope I win. I still owe Scrzbill $40 from the Derby and I've almost run out of excuses for him, but I can start all over with you. (Think about it: it's be better to lose $100 than put up with the aggravation of trying to collect if you win.) :D

Hacker/Bobby should be a helluva battle with Wirth/Principe. I can't wait.

Crap, just noticed that you wanted to confirm by PM. OK, I'll do that too, but pride makes me want others to see what a good bet I have. :lol

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
For the record:

For the record:

If you are a confirmed team and you don't show. You are barred for one year from all future events(on there square). Unless you died and in that case you are barred for six months or when your doctor gives you a note stating you are OK to play.

But seriously I can't hold a spot and you don't show as you will be keeping someone else out and that would not be fair. We want everybody to play but we need people that are dependable. Thanks for understanding.

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
Yes

Yes

They have two 10ft 1945 Brunswick Centennials, restored by Perfect Pocketz in Atlanat

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
XPC-Partners 1-Pocket: Florida North vs. South Battle 2 April 30-May 1st

By the way guy's I hope you have noticed I am running this to help promote one pocket and also Xtremepoolchallenge.com because they do a great job and no one, no one in the world does a better stream. If we fill the field we would have $8,000 and I'm taking out $300 total. $200 for them running the stream for two days(which is a lot of work and Kyle does it better than anyone and $50 per day for the two people running the shot clocks. I am not taking a dime as most other events where they pull out 50%. This is all about the game, the players and Xtreme!!! hope you enjoy sweating it and good luck to all the players. Oh, and by the way I forgot to mention that anyone who bought Tom's book is giving up a ball. :))) LOL

That's very cool of you Bobby! That last event was really enjoyable to sweat. Thanks!

Jakie

Verified Member
From
Naples Fl
XPC Event

XPC Event

Hey John

Why don't you and Jeff come over,for the event? I'm sure we can scrape up some action.

Nick