The Ghost's new One Pocket T-Shirt

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
The T-shirts are black with white graphics (if somebody is strongly opposed to a black shirt, I will special order a different color/colors for you).....they are printed on the front and the back as you can see in the pics…I am printing them on high quality 100% cotton American Apparel shirts - very soft and of a medium weight - American Apparel shirts are much nicer than the cheaper brands like Hanes, Gildan, etc.

The price of the T-shirts is $25 ($28 for size 4XL) plus $4 flat-rate for shipping --- the available sizes are: Small - Medium - Large - XL - 2XL - 3XL - 4XL --- ask here, or pm me with any questions...

My paypal account/e-mail address is: ghosttown@inbox.com - and please make sure to check the paypal box indicating that you are sending me $$$ as a personal transfer of funds, not as a commercial purchase......if there's anybody who doesn't use paypal, you can send me a check instead - just pm me for my address.

To tell me what size, quantity, etc. that you want - you can post here in the thread, pm me, e-mail me at ghosttown@inbox.com, or even call me if you want, for any reason, at: 773-698-4398.

Thanks much bro's, Ghost

Attachments

• ONE POCKET SHIRT.jpg
    ONE POCKET SHIRT.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Guys, if you do not have, you should. They fit great and wash up fine. Thanks Ghost. I wear mine and people are confused... but hey, it is Jacksonville!

Thanks Phil...and don't forget...

I sprinkle some of the Ghost's magic One Pocket moving dust into the ink of every shirt when they're printed
guaranteeing that the wearer will move better whenever they are wearing the shirt while playing...:eek:

- Ghost