Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2016, 09:04 PM
Verified Member

Default Winning One-pocket by Eddie Robin

Hi All,

Any interest in owning this book? My copy is in excellent condition and just sitting on my shelf. I do not know what they are going for but I have seen them advertised between $225-$750+. If there is interest I will put this up for sale w/pictures for $200 shipped.

Thanks,
Dave
Old 08-24-2016, 12:33 PM
Verified Member

My apologies. After rereading my post it didn't come off as intended. What I meant to say is that; if there was any interest, I wanted to give the 1-pocket community an opportunity to buy this book before I place it on facebook for sale. I'm still not sure what they are selling for so I though $200 was a more than fair price, I could be wrong. I would like to hear suggested selling prices.

This may have been served better in the classified section, but I was really asking a question first. This will be my last post in this thread.

Thanks for looking,
Dave
Old 08-24-2016, 02:02 PM
Verified Member

That is a nice gesture to offer it here first.

Wish there was a copy of each bought by the site that could float around from user to user and you get 2 weeks with each book, then off to the next person. You send a deposit to the first person (owner) then they send you 80% of the deposit back, move on to the next person. They send a deposit to the owner, and then get 80% back.

That person would have helped out the people who want to read it, but are against paying an incredibly high price for something that wasn't meant to be that high priced. Same thing with Rags, and some other books.

At the end the original owner would have paid for the book, plus some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12squared View Post
My apologies. After rereading my post it didn't come off as intended. What I meant to say is that; if there was any interest, I wanted to give the 1-pocket community an opportunity to buy this book before I place it on facebook for sale. I'm still not sure what they are selling for so I though $200 was a more than fair price, I could be wrong. I would like to hear suggested selling prices.

This may have been served better in the classified section, but I was really asking a question first. This will be my last post in this thread.

Thanks for looking,
Dave
Old 08-24-2016, 02:23 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Wish there was a copy of each bought by the site that could float around from user to user and you get 2 weeks with each book, then off to the next person. You send a deposit to the first person (owner) then they send you 80% of the deposit back, move on to the next person. They send a deposit to the owner, and then get 80% back.
What a great idea!
Old 08-24-2016, 03:15 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12squared View Post

Thanks for looking,
Dave
You were very clear on the 1st post. Go for the fence.... Facebook it and enjoy the $$. What Edition is it?

Doc Frye

Last edited by GoldCrown; 08-24-2016 at 03:44 PM.
Old 08-24-2016, 06:58 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by u12armresl View Post
That is a nice gesture to offer it here first.

That person would have helped out the people who want to read it, but are against paying an incredibly high price for something that wasn't meant to be that high priced. Same thing with Rags, and some other books.

At the end the original owner would have paid for the book, plus some.
I agree that this is a good idea, I will consider doing it if there was enough people interested. Hmmmmm
Old 08-24-2016, 07:00 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldCrown View Post
You were very clear on the 1st post. Go for the fence.... Facebook it and enjoy the $$. What Edition is it?
Thanks. It's the 1st edition where I made the changes off the errata sheet and tossed the sheet. The book is in excellent condition as I am one to eat the covers (not literally).

Dave
Old 08-24-2016, 07:00 PM
Verified Member

duplicate post

Last edited by 12squared; 08-24-2016 at 07:52 PM.
Old 08-27-2016, 09:14 PM
Verified Member

Send it to me along with the pitcures. Ill trade you dome left over oxyz. Left over hahahahaha
Old 08-28-2016, 12:18 AM
Verified Member

You a funny man, KY. Sounds like you are feeling no pain.

On another note, I posted the book on Facebook adding a DVD by TAR of SVB v. Alex for $200 shipped - they were fighting over it! I had it sold four times over in a very short time. Thanks for the advice everyone - and I really would have considered renting it as suggested but nobody contacted me.

Thanks,
Dave