Eating before playing

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
My problem is I eat too much all the time. But seriously back when I used to play long sessions, I ate very little. The old Mexican players and I mean the top players of that time 60s-70's used to eat small portions of honey. I mean they'ed have small packages of honey and eat maybe a half ounce or so every hour and drink lots of water during extended matches. They felt that the honey took a little longer to digest and stayed in their system longer, was not filling and could regulate the calories and energy required for long sets.
Ah....good thing I know a beekeeper....lol...I'll have to try that in my next long session coming tomorrow..
Onepocket players
Eat your honey... lol

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
Ah....good thing I know a beekeeper....lol...I'll have to try that in my next long session coming tomorrow..
Onepocket players
Eat your honey... lol

Wait a minute. People actually eat when they play!?!? During long sessions I just go for what works to have fun and then go to Waffle House with Crabb at 2am!!

Attachments

• miller-high-life.jpg
    miller-high-life.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 0

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Matt

Miller High Life is the same color as honey.

And when you and your cronies are in Memphis, and to our friend, Bill Rowsey,
Miller High Life rhymes with MONEY !! ;)

Also, it is made in good ol Ft Worth, Texas :lol

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Wait a minute. People actually eat when they play!?!? During long sessions I just go for what works to have fun and then go to Waffle House with Crabb at 2am!!

When you missed the last Memphis tournament I heard the local High Life distributor had to lay off three beer truck drivers