Darren vs Bernie at 4pm on TAR!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Well I asked Justin if he could show this match and he said it sounds good to him so at 4pm in Las Vegas on www.theactionreport.com we will get to see our own Bernie play Darren Appleton. :)

i hope i can watch
yesrterday i payed for a 3 day package but couldnt log in...:(.......:mad:.....:frus
i sent an email to justin
anyone else have problems logging in???

akrick

Verified Member
TAR trouble

TAR trouble

I was able to log in but lost the feed during the Lou/Gentile game. Did not see the last game, but got the feed back later.
Rick

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Well I asked Justin if he could show this match and he said it sounds good to him so at 4pm in Las Vegas on www.theactionreport.com we will get to see our own Bernie play Darren Appleton. :)
Lenny, if you don't mind betting against your home boy, I'll take Bernie for $20 over Appleton. Couple Limeys...:lol If you don't like that one, I'll take Schmidt over Shuff, and even Hillbilly over Joyner. Something tells me that you might be into ole Doc for 60 clams by this evening. This is why I never play the horses!

Doc

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Lenny, if you don't mind betting against your home boy, I'll take Bernie for $20 over Appleton. Couple Limeys...:lol If you don't like that one, I'll take Schmidt over Shuff, and even Hillbilly over Joyner. Something tells me that you might be into ole Doc for 60 clams by this evening. This is why I never play the horses!

Doc
I am already betting on Schmidt over Shuff and Cliff looks terrible but I will take him for $20 and also Appleton over Bernie for $20. I hate root against Bernie or Darren, both are great guys, wish they could both win. :)

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I am already betting on Schmidt over Shuff and Cliff looks terrible but I will take him for $20 and also Appleton over Bernie for $20. I hate root against Bernie or Darren, both are great guys, wish they could both win. :)
Sounds good with you and me, podna. You're taking Cliff over Hillbilly for $20; and Appleton over Bernie for $20.

I probably won't check until tomorrow. By then their games will be L'histoire.

Doc