Freddy "The Beard" Is Dead

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Yes, it's true. I heard from a friend that he heard a rumor in the poolroom that Mike Sigel asked Cliff Joyner to text SJD and have him call SVB and ask him to ask Corey Deuel to let everyone know that the "in" rumor is that Freddy died last night when a cheap Chicago hooker actually "got it up" for him and he keeled over when it went off prematurely (as he was fantasizing about Aunt Peg) :p.

I don't believe a word of it:).

Disclaimer: This is only a "rumor" and as such, is completely unsubstantiated. I hereby absolve myself of any & all responsibility for anything I've written here. I've merely repeated what others have said:D.

P.S. If anyone responds here in the name of "fred bentivegna" it's probably someone using his computer log-in to write a "fake post".

A link to the obituary: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9FNeVR8nv8[/ame]

RBL

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
P.S. If anyone responds here in the name of "fred bentivegna" it's probably someone using his computer log-in to write a "fake post".

RBL

Naw, I aint dead, just my Johnson ( in lieu of a teen-aged runaway, that is).
Cowboy is sure to wind up on Boot Hill long before me.

Beard

This post from a "supposed" "fred bentivegna" is exactly what I am talking about. A "hacker" (not the dumb one) has obviously taken over Mr. Bentivegna's computer and will probably be using it all day. Ignore this clown.

Dennis

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
This post from a "supposed" "fred bentivegna" is exactly what I am talking about. A "hacker" (not the dumb one) has obviously taken over Mr. Bentivegna's computer and will probably be using it all day. Ignore this clown.

Dennis

U tell em....

Actually, "Which" was funny and I took no offense.

P.S. When you "edit" a post you don't have to give a reason. Only clowns do that:p:D.

RBL

beatle

Verified Member
hell of a guy and played well. saw him at congress billiards in miami in the 60,s i guess. mostly he was falling asleep. at least he wasnt too bad a knocker like some.

his books will go up in value now, so anyone who has one will be happy.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Dennis, it is time you cleared this up. Too many people are starting to believe you.

Beard

You are absolutely right Mr. Bentivegna. I will clear this up right now.

I was only kidding about Freddy being dead from prematurely ejaculating with a Cheap Chicago Hooker while fantasizing about Aunt Peg. Sorry for any broken hearts caused but I thought Freddy deserved it for the many false "obits" he has posted here through the years.

The truth is this: I did hear from a friend who was texted by Mike Sigel after Sigel received a call from an "un-named" source that Freddy was involved in a horrific 7 car accident on the corner of W. 27th St. & S. Christiana Ave. as he was traveling to the Cook County Jail to visit friends.

He was extricated from his vehicle (a 1973 Pinto Wagon) just before it burst into flames. He's now resting comfortably in the nearest hospital that would take him:p. I called the hospital that he is in and they refused to acknowledge that he had been admitted?:confused: I'll keep digging for info and I promise to keep everyone up-to-date.

More to come, I'm sure of it.

Dennis

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
You are absolutely right Mr. Bentivegna. I will clear this up right now.

I was only kidding about Freddy being dead from prematurely ejaculating with a Cheap Chicago Hooker while fantasizing about Aunt Peg. Sorry for any broken hearts caused but I thought Freddy deserved it for the many false "obits" he has posted here through the years.

The truth is this: I did hear from a friend who was texted by Mike Sigel after Sigel received a call from an "un-named" source that Freddy was involved in a horrific 7 car accident on the corner of W. 27th St. & S. Christiana Ave. as he was traveling to the Cook County Jail to visit friends.

He was extricated from his vehicle (a 1973 Pinto Wagon) just before it burst into flames. He's now resting comfortably in the nearest hospital that would take him:p. I called the hospital that he is in and they refused to acknowledge that he had been admitted?:confused: I'll keep digging for info and I promise to keep everyone up-to-date.

More to come, I'm sure of it.

Dennis

Update:I have just received word via an unmentionable member that Freddy is in a very deep coma and cannot be revived by any standard means. I'll keep you updated as the "word" comes in. Please keep your fingers crossed for him.

RBL

beatle

Verified Member
with fred gone who is going to control those rogue posters that run loose here.

the only way i can believe he is still with us if his computer posts a bank shot that no one but him would know.